Chapter 5. Spin The Bottle

Makoto Pov

Today is a Friday, and you know what that means. A Friday game with my classmates including Junko. I sighed as I lay there in bed. I still can't believe I am dating Kyoko, it feels like a dream. Also, I am happy my dad has not found out, usually my sister or mom sometimes can get on me. But it's mostly always my dad. He never gets on Komaru, always on me.

FLASHBACK

Mr Naegi: Makoto, you almost got into a fight with a kid! You need to control yourself.

Makoto: But dad, he almost hurt Sayaka. I did not what to sit and watch my only friend get hurt.

Mr Naegi: What would happen if you hurt Sayaka then if your eyes turn red? She would still get hurt, if this does happen again you will not be aloud to have any friends.

Makoto: D-Dad! You never get on Komaru when she has fights with kids.

Mr Naegi: That's because your sister is not a cursed soul Makoto. You are. How many time do I need to repeat myself.

Makoto: You never let me have friends. I just wanna be happy for one second.

Mr Naegi: Son! I can't risk you hurting anyone or getting us all killed. Now go to your room, you will not be able to hangout with Sayaka anymore if I hear this again from the school.

I ran upstairs and slammed my door like always. I won't be able to have friends now! All because I wanted to protect someone. He always controlled my life, my friends are the ones that make me happy. But I can't have that now, can I?

PRESENT

As long as my dad does not know, that is the best thing right now. I heard a knock at my door, I was not expecting anyone to come over late to my dorm. So I got up to check who it was and when I opened the door it was Aoi, and Kyoko. What were they doing here?

Aoi: Hey Makoto!

Makoto: H-Hey, aren't you two suppose to be heading to the game room right now like everybody else?

Kyoko: Well Aoi had the idea of walking with us since it's been a while for us to be in a group.

Aoi: Mhm!

She had so much joy in her face while Kyoko had a blank face like normal. I sighed and agree to walking with the both of them. After all I do enjoy hanging out with my best friend and my girlfriend. No dad controlling my life!

Aoi: Hey, I do really want to know something from you two.

I looked at Kyoko and I looked back at Aoi. I was confused by what Aoi was trying to say.

Aoi: What were you two actually talking about exactly?

Kyoko: What are you getting at Aoi?

Aoi: I am saying like, what were you two talking about in the game room? I-I know Makoto you got upset but I just don't want anyone hiding stuff from me. If it is something serious I will keep it a secret.

Kyoko looked at me and I gave her a nod letting her know she can at least tell Asahina about us being together now for a week. After all Aoi is probably one of the most trust worthy people in our class.