Chapter 9: Class is Back in Session

Makoto Pov

I was sound asleep in my bed. Still remembering the night of what I did to Mondo. And everything else that went on. Now thinking about it, it felt like my fault for exposing me and Kiri's relationship. I sighed at the thought of it but got up to go get ready for the day. Once I did I head downstairs and was greeted by my sister.

Komaru: Hey Makoto!

Makoto: Hey, is mom and dad still out on that business trip?

Komaru: Yeah once they got home when you were here in your bedroom they then left to get something. Don't know what it was exactly.

Makoto: R-Right.

That's right! Komaru thought I was in my room when I was actually at the sleepover. So did I actually get away sneaking out? Well if so, then that's a relief. Our father won't find out about me going to a sleepover then.

Komaru: Hey bro! Is something wrong? You zoned out for a second there.

Makoto: Sorry. I was just lost in thought.

Komaru: Oh please don't tell me it's that girl you want a relationship with.

Makoto: Huh?

How does she know? Well she does not know we are in one.

Komaru: Dad told me about it. He said you are not allowed to hangout with anyone or make much talk. He kept blabbering it to me and I got tired of it. So yeah.

Makoto: Is that all?

She nodded her head I was just upset.

Komaru: Wait, is that my headband?

She walked up to me and yanked it off my face. Ouch!

Makoto: Ow!

Komaru: Why are you wearing my headband?

Makoto: Why do you care? I need it. Give it back!

I tried grabbing it from her but she ran to the other side of the table.

Komaru: No, until you tell me why.

Makoto: Well...it has to do with something about my eyes. Now give it back Komaru.

Komaru: No I am taking it. I was wondering where this headband went. I always liked to wear it with my outfits.

Makoto: Komaru please! Can I just have it for the week.

Komaru: No!

Makoto: Come one. What happens if I hurt someone at the school. I wear that so I can go to school at least and not hurt anyone with my eyes. So please just give it to me for the week and I will give it back. Promise!

Komaru: Fine. Since you promised I will allow it. You better bring it back mister!

Makoto: I will! Now I will have to go to the school before I am late, and get yelled at Taka. So see ya sis!

Komaru: See ya!

I ran out of the door and used my werewolf abilities to run fast just a little. Finally I made it to the school and I took one breath in and let it out. That run tired me out.