Chapter 3. Truth or Dare

Makoto Pov

2 MONTH LATER IN THE SCHOOL YEAR

Alarm Clock: BEEP BEEP BEEP

I heard my alarm clock going off so I just got up and turned it off. Ugh, I wish I did not have to get up out of bed today. I am so tired from all the work I keep getting.

I went over to get some clothes on. Brushed my teeth and hair. Got some deodorant on, and went out of my dorm room. I'm surprised my father agreed to let me have a dorm room this year. The last two years he did not let me. It's so strange now. But I will think about that later. Right now I need to head to my class, which is just one class with all subjects they teach in there.

While walking in the hallway I spotted Aoi and Sakura in the hallways talking. I walked over to them and flashed a smile.

Makoto: Hey guys!

Aoi: Oh, hey Makoto!

Sakura: Hello.

I walked past them heading over to the classroom. I have to get there early anyway because of Taka. He always has a habit for yelling at people for the stupidest things. But he can be an awesome guy.

Once I arrive in class everyone was in a group and I was confused about it. I went over to my seats and just looked out into the window.

Makoto: If only I can be in big friend groups.

I sighed and I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and see Mukuro and Chihiro. I jumped hoping they did not hear me.

Mukuro: Hey, my sis wanted me to give everyone invitations for a group meet up.

Mukuro leaned over and whispered in my ear.

Mukuro: Meet at the third floor. In the game room. Me and my sis wanted to play a game with the class to spice up things this year.

She then moved herself away from me and I nervously nodded. Chihiro smiled at me and I waved and smiled back.

Chihiro: Hey Makoto! Can I ask you something.

Makoto: Sure.

Chihiro: I always wondered, how can you be strong? Kinda like Mondo, Taka, or Leon.

Makoto: Huh?

I was confused by Chihiro's question. After all, how do I explain it. Wait I know!

Makoto: Chihiro. If you do want to get stronger such as with your feelings or with your body, I say don't do it.

Chihiro: H-Huh?

Makoto: Be yourself. I think it's bad to hold in your feelings. Because you might be strong, yet you need to have emotions. I think that's what makes us strong.

I smiled at Chihiro and it looked like I made Chihiro happy. Chihiro whispered a thank you, and ran over back to the group. I wish I can take my own advice hehe. But as long as I help others that's good.

I heard the bell ring and everyone went to sit down. I see Kyoko coming in late like normal, so I thought I can make a joke to get everyone's day going.