Chapter 7: School Fire

Makoto Pov

Alarm: BEEP BEEP BEEP

Makoto: Ugh!

I slapped my alarm to make it shut up. I moved around in my bed to get into a comfortable position so I can sleep. God I am so tired, but I got the strength to finally get up to get ready for another school day. I walked over to my bathroom and got changed into my regular outfit, my green hoodie with my black jeans and red and white sneakers. I brush my hair a bit, then finally put on my green headband.

All of a sudden I hear a knock coming from my door. I walked over to answer it, once I opened it I saw Kyoko and Aoi. I raised my eyebrow out of confusion of why they were here at my dorm.

Aoi: Makoto, want to walk with me and your, hehe!

She giggled and I noticed Kyoko just rolled her eyes. I sighed and walked out of my dorm, then lock it with my key. I started walking with Kyoko and Aoi to class in silence.

Aoi: So...what did you two do last night?

I looked at her confused. I know that she knows I and Kiri are dating but why ask such a question?

Makoto: What do you mean?

Aoi: Well last night I heard that Yasohiro was doing drugs so I went out of my room and found him at your dorm. Then after when Kiyotaka pulled him away you went into Kyoko's room.

I blush a little about how she knew I went into Kiri's room. I sighed nodding that I did go in her room and she squealed.

Kyoko: Quiet down. We don't want the others questioning us. Yes Makoto and I spent a few hours with each other.

Aoi: So, it was a little date night?

Makoto: I guess you can call it that hehe.

I scratched my cheek due to my nerves. I don't really like going into detail with me and Kyoko's relationship. After all we have been dating now for at least a month. Being wholesome and all.

Kyoko: Hey were here.

I looked over at Kyoko with a curious look, but she pointed at our classroom. I nodded and we all went in and see Junko yelling at her sister. What was all the commotion about.

Junko: SIS DO MY NAILS NOW!

Mukuro: B-But I am not really good at it why not-

Junko: THEN FIND SOMEONE TO DO THEM.

Junko and Mukuro then noticed me, Kyoko, and Aoi all standing there listening to them argue. Junko then grew a huge grin on her face and walked up to Kyoko.

Junko: Kyoko, you know how to do nails right?

Kyoko: No, and why are you asking me? Don't you have employees?

Junko: Ugh you question people to much. Aoi what about you?

I looked over at Kyoko and she just stood there blank face as usual but with her arms crossed.

Aoi: I-I'm sorry Junko why not ask Sayaka to do it. I know she does make up and what not.

Junko: Omg your right! Let me go find her.