Chapter 10: Make Me Laugh

Makoto Pov

Great, it's a Friday. That means we have to head to the game room and play whatever game Junko is wanting us to play. This game better not be rigged like the other ones where they just want to see me and Kyoko kiss( Totally not the readers as well who are reading this). I mean I do like it but I know Kyoko is not comfortable kissing in front of others since it does show her feelings towards me.

I hopped in the shower and started to wash myself. Then I heard something coming from outside of the bathroom. W-Wait! Is someone in my room? How did they get in. So I did the one thing that came to mind of what I should say.

Makoto: Who's there!

I turned off the shower and grabbed my towel. It was quiet all of a sudden.

???: It's me.

Wait I recognize that voice! It's Kyoko's voice, I sighed but also was embarrassed since I just have a towel wrapped around my waist.

Makoto: How did you get into my room?

I shouted a bit in the bathroom so she can hear me. I heard a sigh. What was that for?

Kyoko: You left you door open. Aoi and I came here to get you so we can all walk to the game room together. It was her idea.

Makoto: Oh! Well next time I will make sure to lock it. I am assuming Aoi just wants to third wheel on us though?

I heard giggling come from the other side and it just made me smile.

Kyoko: Maybe. Now hurry up and get some clothes on. We need to get going.

Makoto: R-Right. I will be out in a second.

I put my clothes on and brushed my teeth then I brushed my hair a bit and headed out. Once I did I noticed Kyoko was not in my dorm room. So I headed out of my dorm to find Aoi and Kyoko both waiting outside of my dorm room.

Makoto: You know you two could have waited in my dorm. Not out here.

Aoi: Well, since you were changing we respectfully waited out here.

Makoto: But I have a bathroom. You guys could have waited outside of my bathroom.

Aoi: Hmm, Kyoko told me she did not want to because-

I then noticed Aoi got a frightened look and I looked over at Kyoko seeing her stare at Aoi. Why is she giving her the cold stare she use to normally give to people.

Makoto: So what were you going to say again Aoi?

As I said that I walked up behind Kyoko and wrapped her in a hug. She jumped a little but then just put her hand on her arm and just smoothed it. Probably due to nerves?

Aoi: B-Because she wanted to respectfully w-wait out here in y-your dorm. Mhm that's it!

Then she mumbled something and I looked at Kyoko and just see the cold stare she is giving her.

Makoto: R-Right. How about we get going to the game room.

I let go of Kyoko from the hug and we all started walking. Kyoko was in the middle of me and Aoi. I was on her left and Aoi was on her right.