Chapter 14: Shopping

Makoto Pov

My body felt cold while I was sleeping. I shuffled around in my bed until I noticed the sun was shining a bit through the windows. Was it morning already?

I looked around my surroundings and saw that I am not in my bedroom. Wait, where am I? I look down seeing I was on a bunk bed and saw Kyoko.

Oh now I remember! Sayaka hosted a sleepover and we had to pick a roommate since each room is for two people each. I smiled seeing Kyoko sound asleep.

I then noticed my phone was on the bed I slept in. So, I went to grab it to check any notifications. I see my sisters text messages and I started to freak out. Shit please don't be about me!

I typed in my password to get into my phone and headed to Komaru's number to see what she said.

Komaru: Makoto, where are you? Aren't you suppose to be home for the week since you have no school. You better answer before I tell dad.

Komaru: Makoto! Answer please!

Shit! Shit! Shit! I hope she did not tell dad yet. I need to make an excuse fast.

Makoto: Sorry sis! I am at my dorm and I had to do some homework. It was a bunch of math work and you know I am not that great a math. So I asked my friend Sayaka for some help and I am at her house. And no we did not sleep in the same bed rather she gave me a guest bed room. I will be home today soon! Love you!

I saw typing coming back to me as I soon sent the text. Jeez, she must have been really worried for me.

Komaru: Ok that's good to know. For a second there I thought you were kidnapped or something! Please don't scare me like that again big brother.

I smiled at how she was worried for me. Out of the family Komaru sometimes would not lecture me about being around people due to my eyes. But my family was fine with Sayaka for some odd reason. I guess it had to do with my dad and Sayaka's dad that they are long time business partners and friends. Just that I did not know that till I met her in middle school.

Makoto: I won't scare you again. Text you when I am coming home. See ya!

I shut my phone off and climbed down from the top bunk bed I was on. I went to check on Kyoko as soon as I did climb down. She was still asleep. I smiled at how peaceful she is laying there. I then soon started to blush at how I keep eye balling her like some creep like Hifumi. I slapped myself in the face because of that and I need to wake her up for the day. But as soon as I was about to do that someone knocked on I and Kyoko's guest room door.

I yelled out.

Makoto: Who is it!

I hurried and went over to the door and opened it to find Sayaka standing there. I gave her a smile and she returned it back.

Sayaka: Hey Makoto!

Makoto: Hey! What's up?

Sayaka: I am waking the others up so we can go shopping today! Me, Celeste and Junko thought it would be nice to go to the mall and get some stuff. Plus we can all go out to eat after we're done shopping.