Chapter 15: Practice Time

Makoto Pov

Where am I?

I looked around and I was outside of the school building for some odd reason. I looked behind me and no one was there. It was only dark outside. I decided I might as well head in the building.

But once I headed into the building I deeply regret it.

...

...

...

...

AAAH!

I jumped at what I saw. They're corpse everywhere scattered on the floor in the main entrance. Some in hallways. I was so terrified at what happened, who would do such a thing?

I began to walk until I saw Sayaka. I ran up to her in panic to make sure if she is ok.

Makoto: Sayaka what happened!

She noticed me and got scared. When I try to get closer to her she backed away. What's wrong with her?

Makoto: Sayaka are you ok?

Sayaka: S-Stay away.

Makoto: Huh? Wh-Why?

Sayaka: I said s-stay away from me!

I was confused and hurt. Why is my friend saying this to me. All I wanted to know is if she is ok!

Makoto: I wanted to know if you're ok! What happened here?

When I asked her that she wouldn't look at me. Then, I felt someone grab me on the back of my shirt and lifted me up. I turned my head a bit to see who it was and it was Mondo.

Mondo: What the hell have you done!

He then tossed me to the other side of the wall. Away from Sayaka. I need to get up. So I did and looked at Mondo.

Makoto: I-I don't understand! I just want to know what happen-

I then noticed the floor was starting to shake. As soon as that happened I fell through along with Mondo and Sayaka. Then all of a sudden all my classmates were there.

Makoto: What is going on? I want to know!

Chihiro: H-How do you not k-know Makoto?

Makoto: I don't know anything, tell me what happened.

I then heard clicking coming from someone's heals coming from behind me. I turned around and saw Kyoko. I smiled at her until she slapped me across the face. I fell on my butt and looked up at her confused. Feeling like I was about to cry.

Kyoko: Your a monster for what you did! I should have known in your abnormal behavior that happened at the mall. Your the Ultima Werewolf aren't you!

She yelled slightly at me. I could tell Kyoko was hurt and angry at me. W-Wait she even called me a m-monster and knows about my secret?! B-But I didn't do anything!