Chapter 6: Date Night With Kyoko Kirigiri

Makoto Pov

I yawned loudly as I woke up from a deep sleep. God I am so tired. I went to grab my phone near my bedside and saw a message from Kyoko. I smiled at it as I open it.

Kk:

Hey I was wondering if we could spend the day together, after all it is the weekend.

I sighed knowing my father will know about this and know about me dating her. I feel bad that I have to reject it.

Eggy:

Sorry Kiri, I can't. After all you know how my father gets. If we went out somewhere I could get caught with you and he would not allow me to see or be with anyone. I would gladly want to go, but under the circumstances I can't!

I let out a heavy sigh feeling a pain in my chest now, because of rejecting Kiri.

Kk:

Now I never said we had to go out somewhere. Maybe we can have alone time together in my dorm. Around 8:00 p.m.

I blushed of how I read her message. Me and Kyoko Kirgiri, alone in one room. I slapped my face, trying to push out my thoughts. I quickly replied to her message.

Eggy:

Ok that can work. Sorry I did not think about that. But that's what I like about you Kyoko, your smart, very courageous, and very beautiful. Never put yourself down.

I smiled at myself for what move I made, trying to make her blush. But it is true. She usually can put herself down.

Kk:

We're you trying to make me blush.

Eggy:

Yes. :D

I smiled even brighter at this. I love making her blush if it did work.

Kk:

Sadly it did not work.

Eggy:

Awe. :(

Kk:

I am kidding Makoto. It...actually did.

At first I got sad but now I am really happy. She probably rather say it than show me her blush. I quickly replied to her.

Eggy:

:D

Kk:

Your such a dork. I hate those faces.

Eggy:

As long as I make you smile that's the best thing for me. See you at 8:00 Kiri! :D

Kk:

Makoto, your so full of yourself. But, see you at 8:00.