Chapter 8: Spinn The Bottle/Junko's House

Makoto Pov

I woke up again to the sound of my alarm clock like always, so I slammed the button to make my alarm clock stop beeping and I went to grab my phone. I did not feel like getting out of bed today because of all the school work and stress. But when I got on my phone I saw a message from Junko? Wait...is it Friday already again? But the school is closed for a while till they can repair the damages. Why message me anyway?

So I opened the messages that Junko sent me and read it.

Junko Enoshima:

Hey you little optimist monkey. Since we cannot go to the game room due to the school being repaired I decided to invite everyone to my house including you. Plus we can all have a sleepover. Whoever burned that bitch down that was so despair inducing!!!

I sat there and rolled my eyes at the message. Of course...it's Junko Enoshima. I sighed, I am not going to be able to come over due to my dad. Unless...

Makoto Naegi:

Junko, I don't know if I am going to be able to come over. After all you already know how my dad is. Sorry...if there was any plan on how I can come over that be nice.

I sighed thinking any possibility to get over to Junko's house. They cannot convince my dad, so that plan is out of the question.

Junko Enoshima made a group chat with you and others...

Huh? Why did she add me in a group chat?

Junko Enoshima:

GUYS! We need to help Makoto get out of the house. His father is too much of a issue and we need to do something fast.

Leon Kuwata:

Like what? No way in convincing the dad.

Makoto Naegi:

Right.

Sayaka Maizono:

Then what should we all do?

Byakua Togami:

Why am I even in this chat? I am not helping with this. I am leaving.

*Byakua Togami left the chat*

Aoi Asahina:

Who added the asshole in here?

Junko Enoshima:

Me. >:D

Hifumi Yamada:

How about we make a drawing to teleport him here to Junko's place.

Celestia Ludenberg:

Are you stupid? No I should not question that. You are Hifumi indeed stupid. We should ask someone who has brains for this. I am of the opinion I, Junko, Mukuro, Mondo, and Kyoko go help Makoto. So all of you can go get ready.