Chapter 12: Sayaka Troubled

Makoto Pov

Leon and Sayaka, they both been acting weird lately.

When I got to school they were pretty distant from each other. After all they are boyfriend and girlfriend. But it was probably because of the talk the three of us had. Well a one on one with me. Leon acted innocent though when talking to me about the whole situation between him and Sayaka. Maybe I should ask a special someone about this. And that be my awesome girl detective Kyoko Kirgiri! But before I see her I needed to find something to cover my eyes. So I used her purple headband she gave me, I hope she won't notice.

I looked around to see if she was here in the classroom with the rest of us. Then I heard clicking coming from my right and I turned to see Kyoko with her school supplies in hand.

Kyoko: Hey.

Makoto: Hey.

She sat down in front of me. Once she did I tapped on her shoulder. Kyoko then turn to face me giving me a confused look.

Makoto: May I ask you something?

She nodded. I let out a sigh.

Makoto: Remember how I told you about how scared Sayaka was? Because of what Leon supposedly did too her?

She nodded. I then continued.

Makoto: Leon acted all innocent when I talked to him an-

Kyoko: Your wanting my help, right?

I was stunned on how she knew I was going to ask for her help.

Makoto: How did you know I was going to ask?

Kyoko: I guess it was just a hunch. Plus I am the best detective in the country of Japan.

Man. She is really smart. That's what I adore her for.

Makoto: So yeah...just meet me by your dorm and we can pick both of them up too talk. I want to help them out with this.

She nodded and turned back around in her seat. But without Kyoko realizing this, I leaned in and kissed her on the cheek without anyone looking.

Makoto: Thank you miss detective.

I said in a happy but calm voice. I noticed on the side you could see a little bit of pink on her face. Kyoko probably was not expecting me too do that.

Kyoko: N-No problem Makoto.

I then saw the teacher coming in as we were all seated ready to learn. Ms. Yukizome looked at all of us with a happy face. What was she smiling about anyway? It's just a normal school day as usual.

Chisa: Class, today we have an event we always do for Juniors and Seniors once it is the middle of the school year.

Chihiro: S-So what event is it?

Chisa: Juniors and Seniors will be assigned to a group from our roster. For example Seniors are called Class A and you Juniors will be called Class B. But you all will be in a group of four since there will be sports involved.