CHAPTER 10

ZIO

AFTER what happened earlier, Zio still can't believe that Zacchaeus cheat--- or does Zacchaeus really cheat? Why does she care? Besides they're not in a relationship, what they have was maybe a Mutual Understanding but it doesn't mean that they really were in a relationship.

Why was she jealous? She has no right! She can't even say that Zacchaeus really do like her!

But... He said he miss me, he said he didn't do that, and I said to him to leave me and don't ever comeback...

Zio was still inside her penthouse with her brother, of course. Magkatapat silang dalawang magkapatid sa lamesa habang kumakain. Pareho silang tahimik kaya naman nag-tanong nalang si Zio.

"Hast du Menudo gekocht?" Did you cook Menudo? Zio asked Zale who's silently eating too.

"Nein." No. Was Zale said.

Then who cooked Menudo? She don't have maid in her penthouse and her brother don't usually order a food. Then who--

Zacchaeus... That man. Argh! Inaway namin siya tas ngayon ang kinakain naming pagkain ay luto niya!

Nang matapos sila kumain ay nagkaniya kaniyang alis sila. Pumunta ang Kuya Zale niya sa kwarto nito sa penthouse niya at siya naman ay pumunta din sa kwarto niya.

Kanina pa siya nagiisip ng kung anong gagawin niya nang bigla niya nalang maalala ang isang buwan hindi niya pagpasok sa Wanda Salon.

In just two months a lot of things happened.  She couldn't believe that she will have a new experienced just because of her one month leave in Wanda Salon.

She missed doing her old job, that's her hobby, but now she's enjoying being a secretary too, how come everything have been changed so fast?

It feels like yesterday she's a parlorist and now  she's a secretary. Her leave in Wanda Salon was just a temporary so she can still work there again.

Besides my one month became a two months, I can work there again. I can do two jobs!

Zio needs to focused to herself first. That what she will going to do. To be the Zio who's priority was herself.

Zio suddenly felt sleepy, it's already 4 in the afternoon and when she woke up it's already 9 in the evening. She started to packed her things that she needed to bring in Germany. They need to go there because of her Grandma's birthday.

She started choosing what gadgets she will bring. Her cellphones, laptop, and camera. Then her favorite clothes which was the off-shoulders and the pants partner with the sneakers or heels.

After Zio packed her things, she went to her brother's room. She saw her brother in the bed while peacefully sleeping.

Umupo siya sa tabi nito at bahagyang hinahaplos ang buhok ni Zale. Looking at her brother she also missed her mother and father.

Mukang naramdaman ni Zale na nakatitig siya sa kaniya dahil nagising ito. Mapungay pa ang mga mata nito ng tanungin siya ni Zale. " What are you doing here?" Zale asked in his sleepy voice.

"Did you already packed your things?" Zale who's confused looked at her, "Why? Where are we going?"

Zio rolled her eyes and flicked her brother forehead. "Omas Geburtstag ist in den nächsten drei Tagen!" Grandma's birthday is in the next three days!

"Why are you in hurry? It's just 10 in the evening, I can pack all my things tomorrow morning. Besides, we can go there the day before Oma's day."