CHAPTER 16 (SPG)

MATURE CONTENT ⚠️
ZIO

SHE'S wearing a black lingerie inside her room. She's just waiting to Zacchaeus, whose on the way now from his office.

When she heard a doorbell, it was a sign that Zacchaeus was now in her penthouse. Hindi ito pinagbuksan ni Zio dahil may key Card naman si Zacchaeus ng penthouse niya. Kaya ang ginawa niya ay nag-tulog-tulogan siya sa kama niya.

She heard a knocked on her room but still she didn't opened it so Zacchaeus just entered.

Moments later, the space beside her dipped.

"You still look beautiful while you are sleeping." Zacchaeus leaned then kissed her forehead after that she heard him entered her bathroom.

Zio opened her eyes, inayos niya ang kaniyang damit. She make sure that she looked sexy at her lingerie.

In just 15 minutes, Zacchaeus was already done. She opened her eyes a little, only to saw Zacchaeus wearing only boxer and he was about to wear his pants. Agad siyang tumalikod nang makitang nag-lakad ito.

Maya-maya lang onti ay naramdaman niya si Zacchaeus na tumabi sa kaniya. Nakayakap ang kamay nito sa bewang niya, dikit na dikit ang likodan niya sa hinaharap nito.

He silently smelling her from her neck to her shoulder. "Smells Good."

Pinatiyaya siya nito kaya naman ang likod niya ay nakahiga mismo sa kama. He's just smelling her earlier but now Zacchaeus was giving her a soft kiss on her on her neck.

Then a soft kiss turned into a licking. "Umm..." She groaned when Zacchaeus licked her ear while his hands were roaming around her body.

Zio bite the side of her cheeks to stop herself from moaning but Zacchaeus suddenly stopped and turned his body back. Napadilat si Zio sa ginawa nito. That's it?!

Tumayo siya at malakas na hinampas ang braso ni Zacchaeus.

"What?!" Zacchaeus hissed.

"That's it?!"

Natatawang tumingin sa kaniya si Zacchaeus. "What do you mean by 'that's it'?"

Umiwas ng tingin si Zio, "No more... Down there?"

"Do you want?" She immediately nodded.

"Are you sure?" She nodded again, her face was red.

Hinatak siya ni Zacchaeus papalapit sa kaniya at pinahiga ulit. Then he suddenly remove the top of her lingerie, showing her boobs.

Zacchaeus was kissing her aggressively with lust. He's exploring her mouth, sucking her tongue, biting her lips.

Zio was unbuttoning Zacchaeus' polo and when it was gone, she immediately explore his body using her hands. From his chest, his back, her hands were caressing Zacchaeus' abs, while Zacchaeus was palming her breast.

Zacchaeus' kissed was going down until his mouth found her nipples, he was licking her nipples while looking at her.

The reason why Zio was already soaking wet. Mas lalo siyang nag-iinit dahil sa tinitignan siya ni Zacchaeus habang dinidilaan nito and korona ng kaniyang dibdib.

Zacchaeus' found her feminity, ikinakalat nito ang pagkabasa niya. "You're so wet..."

"Umm—yeah."

Hinubad ni Zacchaeus ang natitirang saplot niya sa katawan. So now she's fully naked in front of him. "Beautiful." Zacchaeus whispered.

Slowly, Zacchaeus put his middle finger inside her entrance. "Umm... Ahh... Zacc..."