CHAPTER 22

ZIO

"WHAT happen to your face?" Kanina pa niya gustong tanungin iyon kay Zacchaeus na nagayon ay nasa tabi niya. Tulog na ang mag-kapatid.

Cathalia was sleeping on the sofa while Jaxon was sleeping on her arms. Napansin niyang umiwas ng tingin si Zacchaeus at hindi sinagot ang tanong niya.

"You have a bruise on your face and you still have cuts on your lips. Seriously, what happen?"

"Nothing—"

"It's not nothing. Who did that to you? Don't lie."

Zacchaeus smiled and just decided to say the truth. "It's your brother— Zale."

Zio's eyes widened, "What?! When?! How?!" She said half shouting and half whispering.

Zacchaeus make her leaned into his shoulder. "The time when you gave birth, Zale went to my office then there he beat the shit out of me. I, then, find out that you're pregnant but don't worry I think we're in good terms, besides m, he let me go here in Hospital so that I could see you."

Zio pouted, she felt the conscience that she didn't tell to him what he deserved to know. "I'm sorry... I'm really sorry..."

"You don't have to say sorry, we're together again. That's important."

"I thought you and Frezia are in a relationship and you have a babies with her."

Kunot noong humarap si Zacchaeus sa kaniya kapagkuwan ay tumawa. "They said nothing is impossible, but what you just said is really impossible. She's my childhood friend and became my secretary because my secretary before were all seducing me, so you better keep me Baby Z." There's a trace of smugness in his voice.

"If you want to be keep, you will stay with us."

Zacchaeus smiled, "Well, I don't have a plan to let go of my family."

Family. Napakasarap pakinggan kapag galing mismo sa lalaking mahal mo. Kahit ilang beses niyang ipinagtulakan at pinagdudahan ito, nandito siya sa tabi niya mismo ni hindi lang naisip na hiwalayan siya. Kahit hindi niyang sinabing buntis siya ay hindi man lang ito nagalit sa kaniya. Ngayon ay itinuturing na sila nitong pamilya.

"Don't leave us, hmm.."

Pinisil ni Zacchaeus ang ibabang labi niya. "Ngayon ko pa iisipin iwan ka? Kayo? Kung kailan may anak na tayo?"

Zio just stared at his eyes.

"Hindi lang ako malalagot sa pamilya ko pati narin sa magulang mo isama mo pa ang kapatid mo kapag iniwan kita."

Zio chuckled hearing that, "So you better stay."

Hinawakan nito ang pisnge niya at saka siya dinampian ng halik. "Ich liebe dich."

Zio giggled when he heard him speaking in German. "Ich liebe dich auch!"

Lumipas ang ilang minuto na puro lang silang usapan nang biglang mag-tanong si Zacchaeus na ikinatawa ni Zio.

"Baby Z, are you Tom Jones?"

At first, Zio don't get it but when she remembered that it's a famous gay word in the Philippines, she laughed.

"Hey, why are you laughing? I'm just asking." He asked innocently.

"Baby Z!" She continued laughing, "Where did you learn that word?"

"Hmm, Dawan."

Nanlaki ang mata ni Zio pero natatawa parin siya. "You know that it's a gay word?"