EPILOGUE

With so much going on, in this story, finally, we're in Epilogue. I want to say thank you for reading Eudaimonia: Honesty. My first ever story. I never thought we were on the last page of this story and I will never forget what I did to make this story happen. I appreciate the reads, votes and comments. Again thank you so much.

ZACCHAEUS

10 years passed since they got married. Their children were all grown up now. Cathalia was already 20 years old, Jaxon was 10 years old and their youngest Alliana Zahra was 8 years old.

They're in the park, Zio and Zacchaeus together with Cathalia were sitting on the mat while Jaxon and Alliana were running for their life because Blau was running towards them.

"Sigurado akong isa sa kanila ay madadapa." Aniya Cathalia at tama nga siya dahil nadapa si Jaxon at ang loko-loko nitong kapatid ay tinawanan lang siya at pinatungan pa.

"Pst! Alliana! 'Wag mong daganan and Kuya mo!" Zio shouted.

Hearing that Alliana immediately stood up and helped her brother to stood up and cleaned his knee.

Napaka-kulit talaga ng bunso nila ang tanging pinapakinggan lang nito ay si Zio, sumusunod naman din ito sa kaniya ngunit may mga araw talaga na hindi niya kayang pigilan si Alliana sa gusto nitong gawin at kapag pinagbawalan niya naman ay mag-pa-pa-cute ito sa kaniya. He can't handle that, seeing his daughter sad was making her heart broken so he always let Alliana do whatever she wants besides he's there to guide her.

"Hey! You two! Come here first!" Sigaw niya rin para marinig ng dalawa.

Nang lumapit sa kanila ang dalawa ay agad niya pinunasan ng pawis si Alliana habang si Jaxon naman ay dumiretso kay Zio. Zacchaeus didn't knew that Jaxon became a Mama's boy, he always looked for his Mamá than him. Maybe it's normal because when he was a baby they're always together and now he wanted to have a time with his mother.

While Alliana, even though she looked liked her mother, she always looked for him. Even when he's in office! For what? To asked for permission to buy and do the things that Zio didn't allowed her and she knew that he can't say no.

So Zio, will end up scolding him at night! What can he do? He just really love their children's. For that, he gave a pat his own shoulder.

Alliana also have the same color of Zio's eyes, blue, very beautiful and adorable so was her hair.

"I told you to not laugh when someone is hurt." Saad ni Zacchaeus habang pinupunasan ng pawis si Alliana.

"But it's Kuya, Dad."

"Still. Your brother stumbled, so what are you going to do?"

Alliana pouted, "Help him... And I did help him Dad."

"You did." Zacchaeus put the towel at the back of Alliana. "But you laugh at him first before you help him."

"It's okay, Dad." Segunda ni Jaxon. "I'm not hurt and I'm a big boy now."

Zacchaeus smiled, indeed he's a big boy. "I know but that's not good. What if she do that to the other kids?"

Alliana glared at him while cutely pouting. "You know that I can hear you, right Dad?"

Pinisil niya ang medyo matabi nitong pisnge. "I have ears Zahra and you better apologize to your brother."

Alliana stood up and ready her puppy face and went to Jaxon's just beside of his wife. She held Jaxon's two hands and say, "Sorry Kuya... Sorry for laughing at you, I didn't mean it—"