CHAPTER 17 (SPG)

SLIGHT MATURE CONTENT! ⚠️
ZIO

"I apologize for bring late." Agad na saad ni Zio nang makapasok siya. Nagsitayuan din ang mga nasa loob.

"It's fine Ma'am."

She smiled then motioned then to sit. Napatingin siya kay Zacchaeus na nasa gilid ng uupuan niya.

When she sat down, she checked the folder that was in front of her. Of course, it's the paper that she need to sign.

There's an employee from Perez Farmings who stood up then walked to the front then he was talking about the business partnership when Zio suddenly cut him off. Everyone's eyes was on her.

Zio's face was so serious that even though Zacchaeus was playing her hand under the table, she didn't change the expression of her face.

"I want to know about the business plan first... if you have."

Nakita niyang nabigla ang lalaki sa sinabi niya. Zio don't get it, they should expect it but seems that the guy who's explaining didn't expect it.

"Ma'am, we don't have plan now but we will talk about that once that the contract already signed by the two—"

"Then I'll not sign this." Naalarma ang lahat sa sinabi niya. "Why would I sign this?" Tinuro niya ang papel. "When there's no even one plan?"

Walang sumagot sa kaniya kaya tumayo siya at hinarap ang lahat. "Meeting adjo—"

She saw Zacchaeus immediately stood up and went to the front. "I have a plan."

Hearing that Zio sat down again. "I'm planning to but a lot in Manila that have 20 thousand acres."

Zio's eyes widened, she can't believe it! Not only her, all people that was inside were surprised. "From my point of view..." She awkwardly said. "5 thousands acres is already big but 20 thousands. That's kinda impossible."

Zacchaeus smirked at her, "Isn't a good idea? Since this will be the first time that Perez Farmings and Welt Des Ackerlandes will have a partnership under our name, then we should make it to the highest level, right? Beside if we happen to do that, both companies will benefits."

Zio was still shocked but she still managed to asked. "That's good idea but what are we going to plant on that big farm?"

Zacchaeus shrugged, "5 thousands acres for fruits, 5 thousands for vegetables, 5 thousands acres for rice then 5 thousands acres for random plants and trees."

Zio slowly nodded, she was amazed at his Baby Z plan. "That's great. Anyway, why here on Manila when we can do that to the province."

"It's in view of the fact that Manila needs to breathe."

Nagtatakang tumingin si Zio kay Zacchaeys dahil sa sagot nito. "What do you mean?"

"We all know that Manila is actually noy t healthy for the past few years. In short, it's somehow already polluted. There's a lot of farm in provinces even our company have it there too. So, I'm thinking that we should have the biggest farm in the Philippines exactly on the Capital of the Philippines. We could even make a record to the whole world. We will not just build a farm there to make a fruits, vegetables and rice. It will somehow lessen the polluted air in Manila, also it can be a tourist spot too. There's a lot of benefits when we build it, so I hope that you'll agree to our plan."

Zio nodded as she agree, "Passable." She said and it shows sign of that everyone feel at ease now that she agreed to that idea. That's the biggest plan that she will have. They need to get make it for the sake of their company. Not only that, Zacchaeus was right, it was a big help if they happened to make it. He was so genius!