CHAPTER 14 (SPG)

⚠ MATURED CONTENT!

ZIO

SHE rolled her eyes when Zacchaeus was licking and kissing her neck. She pushed him and stood up, she's only wearing her panty.

"What?" Nagtatakang tanong ni Zacchaeus.

Zio placed both her arms under her breasts. "I'm in a relationship with Orion."

She saw how Zacchaeus face darkened, "So, you are going to leave me and go to that motherfucker? Are you serious?"

"Why? You did chose your secretary than me." Sagot niya.

Tumayo si Zacchaeus at kinuha ang laptop sa bag nito. "I'll show you the CCTV footages."

"It's not edited?" Paninigurado niya.

"Just trust me."

Umupo si Zacchaeus at ipinasok ang Flash Drive sa laptop nito. Nagulat si Zio nang hinatak siya ni Zacchaeus paupo sa hita nito at ang kanang kamay niya ay ipinatong ni Zacchaeus sa balikat nito.

She saw him biting his lips while staring at her boobs. "So sexy."

Using her left hand she cover her boobs. "Just show me the footage!"

Zio can't concentrate because Zacchaeus was palming her boobs but the footage got her attention when she saw a girl walking towards Zacchaeus. That Frezia girl!

Zio wanted to go inside the screen of the laptop when Frezia suddenly go near to Zacchaeus to— "Ahhh!" She moaned when Zacchaeus suddenly bite her nipples. Napapikit siya sa sarap na hatid ng pag-kagat nito.

"Z-zacchaeus... Ummm..." Zacchaeus was sucking her right boob hard while rubbing his nipples on the other side. She already feel her wetness.

He dropped three kisses on her cheeks. Then smiled innocently at her while she looked at him with annoyed face. "What did I do? " He asked with a hint of smirked on his face.

"You said you'll let me watch the footage, why did you bite my nipples?!"

"Instead of watching it whole, I'll explain it to you. Baby Z." She wanted to smile but she stop herself, she looked away.

"Explain."

Zacchaeus hug her waist and put his chin on her shoulder, she's still sitting at his lap. "I know you're thinking that Frezia kiss me but it's not Frezia, it was her twin sister,  Arezia. At first, I didn't believe her but I asked my staffs to looked and investigate Arezia and it turns out that it was really her who kiss me. I didn't feel anything that time other than shock. If there's someone I like to kiss it's you."

Zio smirked, Watch out, Arezia.

"I miss you Baby Z." She smiled when she heard his endearment for her, he sounds cute.

Zio rolled her eyes when she felt Zacchaeus hardness. Mukhang mapapasabak siya ngayon.

Zio teasingly grind while Zacchaeus kissing her shoulder. "I can't stop myself if you will do that."

Zio smirked at Zacchaeus, "Who told you to stop?"

Zacchaeus carried her and put on the bed he started to hungrily kissed Zio until his mouth went to her boobs.

"Ahhh.. Yes, suck it more ummm." Salit-salitan nitong dinidilaan ang kaniyang dibdib.

Para siyang nahihibang lalo na nang bumaba ang halik nito pababa sa kaniyang kababaihan. Zacchaeus removed her thong and stared at her pu*sy.

Binukaka pa lalo ni Zacchaeus ang kaniyang binti kaya kitang-kita nito ang kaniyang pagkababae.

His lips was touching her pu*sy. Not doing anything, his close mouth was just on her pu*sy while looking at her. Para bang hinahalikan nito ang pagkababae niya ng matagal.