CHAPTER 13

ZIO

CEO's event was making Zio's heartbeat fast. Not only because of their plan but she will be officially introduced herself as the CEO of Welt Des Ackerlandes. It's a big deal because she will be the main topic of this Event. All the spotlight was on her because she's the newest CEO.

Inside her room in their Family House , Zio was seating in front of a mirror, Chesa was doing her make-up and Lindsay was doing her hairstyle. Hindi na siya kumuha ng iba pang Hair and Make-Up Artist dahil silang tatlo ay marunong naman. 

Nang matapos ayusin ang kaniyang buhok at ang make-up  niya ay saka isinuot sa kaniya ang kaniyang gagamiting damit.

She's wearing a Navy Blue ombre off-shoulder ball gown. Yes, she's wearing a ball gown. Her top boobs was showing. While her heels was Navy Blue glitter high heels and her hair was on a Half Tied style.

Habang inaayusan siya ng dalawa ay biglang dumating si Taramn Flores, ang matalik niyang kaibigan.

"Hey, you look gorgeous in Navy Blue." Taramn said in a soft voice. Taramn already knew about her because they accidentally met yesterday.

Zio smiled then winked, "Thanks, I know." Wika ni Zio kapagkuwan ay nagtanong siya. "Kamusta na kayo ng boss mo?"

Bumuntong hininga ng malalim si Taramn, "Complicated. He still don't understand me." Malungkot na saad ng kaibigan niya. Dahil tapos na naman sa pag-aayos sa kaniya si Lindsay saka si Chesa, lumapit siya kay Taraman.

Hinawakan niya ang magkabilang pisnge nito. "Come on, smile. Soon, he will understand that you are not doing anything bad. It's all just a misunderstanding, okay?"

Taramn listened so she smiled and nodded.  Napatingin si Taramn sa dibdib niyang nag-he-hello. "Mukhang may magagalit, ah?"

Nagtatanong naman na tumingin siya sa kaharap ngunit makahulugan lang siyang tinignan nito. It looks like she's saying something through her eyes.

"Are you ready?" Tanong ni Lindsay sa kaniya.

"Yes, but I'm still nerveous."

"Kaya mo 'yan mukang ikaw nga ang pinakamaganda doon." Kinurot niya ang pisnge ni Chesa dahil sa sinabi nito. Chesa was Lindsay's assitant, meaning to say she's also part of WDA.

"We're here to support you." Taramn said.

ZACCHAEUS

ISA-isang ipinapakilala ang mga CEO at ipinapapunta sa harap ng stage. Silang apat nandoon na ngunit kulang sila ng isa, si Orion.

"Where is he?" He asked the three.

"I don't know." Ezra shrugged.

"He's not answering his phone." Malcolm informed him.

"Maybe he will not attend." Darren said in a bored voice.

Nagsalubong ang kilay ni Zacchaeus. Something is not right.

"Maybe he's here later." Zacchaeus calmly said.

Silang lima ang huling tatawagin dahil sila mismo ang nag-request non'.

40 minutes of them waiting they finally called one by one. 

"The CEO of Andrada Airport, Mr. Darren Andrada." His friend walked on stage and didn't even smiled.

"The CEO of SilverCrest Hospital, Mr. Malcolm Vegas." Said by the host. Malcolm proudly walked and gave the photographers a proud smile.

"The CEO of Black Restaurant, Mr. Ezra Macario." He walked on the front and seducingly smiled then winked at the host.