CHAPTER 15 (SPG)

SLIGHT MATURE CONTENT! ⚠️
ZIO

THEY'RE currently in the living room with their Attorney. Beside her was Cathalia and in front of her was the Attorney. Attorney Ancia.

"Anong buong pangalan mo?" Atty. Ancia asked Cathalia.

"Cathalia Vendez Santos."

"Ilang taon ka na?"

"8 po."

"Ang kinikilala mong Ina ay iyong Tita, alam mo ba iyon?" Kapatid na tunay ng Mama mo." Kita niya ang gulay sa muka ni Cathalia at dahan-dahan na umiling.

"Hmm." Atty. Ancia slowly nodded. "Bukod sa kinilala mong Ina, may iba ka pa bang kamag-anak na alam mo kung saan nakatira?"

Nakatungo lang si Cathalia habang sinasagot ang mga tanong sa kaniya ng Atty. "Wala na po. Kami lang pong dalawa ni Mama."

Nginitian ni Atty. Ancia si Cathalia kapagkuwan ay tumingin ito sa kaniya at sumenyas na sila muna ang mag-uusap. "Cathalia doon ka muna sa kwarto. Mag-uusap lang kami." Nginitian niya ito, sinunod naman siya ni Cathalia at pumunta sa silid niya.

Atty. Ancia sighed, "So, she didn't really tell to Cathalia that she is not her true mother. I know where is her biological mother."

Nanlaki ang mata ni Zio sa narinig. Is that mean that Cathalia's real Mom was alive?

Parang nabasa nito ang nasa niya kaya nag-salita ito. "I mean the Cemeter." Zio nodded.

Atty. Ancia chuckled liked she remembered something. "You know what's funny? Cathalia's aunt is crazy and what I mean by crazy is she lived in Mental Hospital for a years. Also, based on some of my investigations and informations that I have... they were rich."

Zio was stunned, "Seriously? B-but what happen?"

"She killed her sister."

Zio gasped as her body froze. All this time... Cathalia was living with the killer of her biological mother?

"She killed her inside the Hospital and one of the Doctors saw her. Then, the Doctor tricked her and asked for money and because she was cra— No, she is crazy. She gave almost all of their money to him. She doesn't do works that's why her money were all gone."

Zio can't believe what she just heard. That's why she keeps on asking for a money... That crazy a*s!

"How did you know all of these? That's too much information to know."

"Let's just say that... I trick a 'stupid' Doctor too." Atty. Ancia smirked. "Anyway, are you really sure that you'll adopt Cathalia?"

"Yes. It's so sudden but I just can't let go of the kid. She been through a lot and besides I'm 16 years older than her and I can adopt her. So why not, right?"

Atty. Ancia nodded then stood up. "Okay then, I'll take care of this I'll just call you. See you."

She also stood up and bid her goodbye then went to her room.

ZACCHAEUS

HE'S inside of their Family House. Her Mom called him earlier and said that she have an important news to said to him and to his father and now that the three of them were in the living room, her mom was looking down to the floor and his father and him were looking at each other and asking each other through their eyes.

After a long silence her Mom— Angel, spoke. "I know... it's hard to believe because I'm already 42 years old but I'm..."

He doesn't know why... But he's nerveous and he knew that his Father too.