37

Luz was bawling her eyes out while on their knees.

Amity didn't know why she was even crying after they got Belos somewhere to stay when they gave him some money for a motel.

"Why!?????" Luz screamed through tears as she wailed louder with a phone in one hand.

It was the weekends.

"Luz?" Amity called meekly.

Luz wailed louder.

"Luz???" Amity called again, tapping her shoulder.

Luz yanked her gaze around and sniffled out loud.

She had the look of a dog who watched its owner go out the door for work, leaving them alone for the first time.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying so loud?" Amity asked.

Luz bawled with limp arms.

That just made amity's worries rise higher than it already was when she heard her scream a war cry upstairs.

"Azura fricking dies in this fanfiction when Hecate finally confesses to her of his true feelings!!!" She whined.

Amity did not know who those two people were.

"W... Who..?" She muttered.

Luz sniffled and grabbed a tissue from the side and sneezed heavily unto it before wiping her tears away.

"It's fine, I just cried at this part." She said as she tried to turn her phone on and show it to her.

Amity squinted her eyes looking at the screen trying to read.

"As soon as Azura had been hit by his attack spell, she let out a pained gasp and fell back. Dropping her staff beside her." She read, stopping mid-way to look at Luz who smiled wanting her to read further.

"When Hecate concluded what he had done. All he could do was fall stiff in shock before rushing over screaming her name, when he pulled her close to him, he cried out, 'oh, Azura, I'm so sorry. Because of my selfishness I... Got rid of the one thing I cherished most, I love you even until now.' and then Azura died in his arms smiling." She continued.

Luz bawled crying, making her flinch in surprise over it.

Then a knock came from the open door and in peeked Emira with a raised brow.

"Hey, baby sister, you're not bullying your girlfriend are you?" She pondered.

Amity huffed at her.

"Of course not!" She scoffed.

"Who would write such a beautiful but sad thing!??? WHY???????"

Emira and Amity both didn't know why Luz was exactly crying over something so cynical.

"W... Well, I'm sure they're happy in the afterlife..?" Amity muttered.

Luz sniffled, grabbing another tissue she sneezed hard on it and tossed it in the trash.

"You're right... They should be happy on the afterlife in the fanfiction because Azura would be waiting for him." She tried to cheer herself up just like what Amity was trying here.

Amity smiled supporting that idea in her head.

That made Luz laugh a bit.

"Yeah, you're right. It's a little childish crying over fictional characters, huh..?" She said between laughter.

Amity chuckled helping her up the floor.

"You shouldn't worry over such things, Luz, you worried me when you suddenly wailed on your own." She said.

Luz felt her smile crack down a jiffy.

"Yeah, I shouldn't have done that too." She muttered in embarrassment.