17

Luz felt a trickle of sweat trying to stifle her laugh.

"I... I see..." She said, snickering a bit as she covered her mouth with a hand.

"It was not funny trying to get a tall four years old to school with me." Willow blurted.

"I am no child!" Boscha scoffed.

"You act like one." Amity sighed.

Boscha eyed her.

"I do not!" She yelled.

"Calm down you two." Matt huffed.

Willow cleared her throat out loud before saying, "anyway... Everything went just fine on our way to school so you don't need to worry."

Boscha frowned.

"But you almost tripped while walking?" She asked.

"Yes..! And thank YOU..! For catching me before I could hit my face on hard CEMENT and break my GLASSES in the process." Willow blurted.

Boscha was confused when Willow gave off such an annoyed tone in her voice.

"No need to get so angry at Boscha, Willow, she's... Y'now, still new she's like me before. When I first came to this place and all." Luz said, laughing a bit over the fond memories she had when she first met Willow and Gus.

...

"Aaughh--"

Pang

Luz held her nose when she hit a metal pole in front of her.

Groaning, she sighed before hearing laughing.

Perking up, she saw a girl wearing glasses and a boy smiling and waving at her.

At least, that's what she thought as she glanced behind her to see nobody.

"Hey! The one who hit the pole!"

He suddenly heard the boy exclaim something that very embarrassing out loud. So the boy really was waving at her.

'Tienes que estar bromeando...' Luz sighed as she walked over them under the bus stop.

"Are you ok?? You looked like you were in a different world suddenly slamming your face to a pole." The glasses girl wondered.

Luz meekly laughed before introducing herself.

She was rewarded with the other two introducing themselves back to her.

...

"Ahh... Good times..." Luz sighed before hearing the bell ring.

They all immediately sat upright on their seats when the teacher soon came in to start the first morning lesson.

...

Matt was confused when Gus suddenly offered him a bar of chocolate.

"Have some!" Gus chimed.

Matt huffed before taking the candy and asking, "what is this?"

Gus raised a brow before saying, "it's chocolate. Never had it before??"

Matt hummed.

"Not really, I've had some when I was offered a few times of it by aristocrats while on duty. But I've never seen it in such an odd shape and weird look." He said.

Gus chuckled.

"Well, it's like our own version of chocolate candy here, it's pretty common and tasty too." He said.

"What!? Such delicacy open to even freemen?" Matt felt charmed by the information.

Gus shrugged.

"I guess so if you want to put it that way... There are different kinds of candies around the world so you can say it's... Everyone's food now." He said.

"I can not believe such a world like this would be so rich in everything." Matt was in a lot of awe and admiration with everything he's heard.