60

Amity fiddled with clasped hands as Viney checked Luz's situation.

Viney sighed in relief.

"She's very much fine." She offered an assuring smile to everyone.

They all sighed in relief.

"Ouch--!" Boscha winced biting back a cry.

"Sorry," Jerbo huffed finishing up with the bandages around her stomach.

"Thank you." Boscha smiled patting his shoulder.

Jerbo nodded sitting back.

"It's a shame neither you nor Viney were there to see Peter Pan in action defeating that Grometheus." Boscha chuckled laying back on the chair.

"Are you alright now?" Willow asked sitting on one of the armchairs.

Boscha nodded.

"I'll live." She shrugged.

Willow smiled poking her cheek.

"That was dangerous." She scoffed.

"But it was necessary." Boscha laughed.

"Also, Amity killed the emperor." She added.

"What!?" Matt and the twins were in shock.

"I'm sure it won't matter if we're ever... Able to go back to our world." Boscha sighed.

"He deserved it, those who complain of my decision can come forward and deal with it with me." Amity glared at every one of them.

Boscha, Matt, and the twins flinched backing away.

"N-Nonsense, we comply to your worlds, Oh! Great Peter Pan..!" Their answer was in unison of great fear and respect.

...

Eda smirked seeing everything vanish into thin air.

"Looks like it's over," she huffed.

Looking over, King had already been fast asleep.

"Well... Looks like we'll just have to meet her tomorrow." She chuckled laying back on the chair.

...

Wincing to open an eye.

A wooden ceiling greeted her.

'Was schon wieder geschah..?' murmuring to herself as she sat up rubbing her aching head.

She tried to rethink it all over.

She immediately flushed red covering her face.

'Amity sprang direkt auf den Grometheus zu und tötete ihn und dann,' she squealed to herself while tossing and turning.

...

Thump

"Huh?" Boscha perked up by the sudden noise upstairs.

"Was war das?" She wondered.

Amity stood up stretching an arm out.

It was fully healed.

"Ich werde checIch werde nachsehen, während du Augustus weiter heilst." She said while making her way to the stairs.

Boscha shrugged agreeing.

"Ok, aber sei vorsichtig." She scoffed.

Amity chuckled brushing her off.

"Ich möchte lieber, dass Sie an meiner Stelle vorsichtig sind, James Hook."

...

"Luz!!"

"Whaargghh--!???!?"

Luz was brought in by surprise when someone immediately clung to her waist.

Looking down, sweat was behind her neck as she looked down to see Amity's face all red and tearful.

"Are you alright??" She asked seeing how Amity seemed to be on the verge of tears.

Amity sniffled.

Something broke inside Luz to hear static noises behind her ears.

"I was so worried when you suddenly collapsed after everything calmed down." Amity sighed holding her closer.

Luz blinked shaking her mind awake.

She almost forgot, they had an epic fight just last night. Everything was on fire at that time.

She looked around her.

But it would seem that nothing burned.

'Wait, I'm pretty sure my house got infested by demons and was half destroyed by some kind of fire blast..!' her mind was in a disarray altogether.