75

Eda nodded understanding the situation.

"So this kid over here has some kind of illness called Asthma??" She summarized.

Viney nodded.

Eda smirked and reached over patting her head.

"Calm down, kid, that friend of yours isn't gonna die easily." She said.

Viney sighed.

"He really shouldn't run that much." She mumbled crossing her arms.

"And Ed, keep a better eye on him! He gets sick easily too!" She added.

Edric gulped nodding.

"Alright, come outside with me for a bit, kid, you twins should stay with him until he wakes up." Eda huffed tugging her aside.

Viney followed.

Edric and Emira were left with Jerbo still unconscious in the room.

"So..." Emira slowly turned and sat down on an empty chair.

"Mind telling me how this all really happened, dear twin brother?" She crossed her legs with a raised brow.

Edric groaned rubbing both hands to his face.

"It was all my fault." He groaned out loud lowering himself.

Emira smiled watching him.

"Not all of it is your fault, but do tell me why he suddenly ran with you having a hard time chasing him." She said.

"I didn't try running too fast because I didn't want to alarm him all too suddenly of how fast we can sprint." Edric rolled his eyes leaning back.

"That's understandable," Emira huffed.

"But, I wasn't sure why he ran... He saw this dog wearing clothes. When it barked he suddenly said, "did that dog just talk" then suddenly ran off when it barked again." Edric explained.

Emira hummed.

"He has a phobia of dogs?" She asked.

"I don't think so, he has never told me of anything of the sorts." Edric shook his head in denial.

Emira pulled her sword out in one hand.

And immediately, swung it in front of her.

Edric was taken by surprise when a dog suddenly appeared out of thin air, almost touching the blade.

The dog gulped staring at the sword.

"I believe no dog was allowed access in here." Emira raised the sword to its throat.

"Ah! No, wait! That's the same dog that scared Jerbo!" Edric grabbed the sharp edges of the blade to pull it away from its neck.

Emira huffed.

"What a strange dog, is it not?" She wondered.

Edric shrugged.

"I can agree it is quite strange but I believe it is not harmful as all it did was run and not bear fangs." He said.

Emira squinted her eyes at her before slowly deciding, and then tucking her sword away.

Edric smiled seeing her comply with that small request.

"Thank you." He felt grateful.

Emira shrugged laying back on her chair.

"Strangely, I wonder what this dog came here for." She wondered looking over to the dog.

...

"Why are you slacking off?"

Amity looked over the chair to see who spoke.

It was just Willow.

"Are you done with what everything Eda begged you to do??" Willow wondered walking inside.

Amity huffed feeling Luz nudge close to her when she shifted a bit on the chair.

"Yes, everything has been taken care of." She nodded her off.

"Those are some witty words, Amity..." Willow smiled crossing her arms.