50

Walking down the street.

Luz bit down on the sweet cake in her hand and kept an eye on Willow and Amity.

'They've been fighting since lunch hour back at school...' she sighed watching.

Boscha looked over to her.

"Are you alright?" She raised a brow at her.

Luz smiled munching on the sweet cake.

"Yep! I'm fine, just keeping an eye on Amity and Willow." She laughed.

Boscha hummed.

"Are you perhaps worried Amity isn't paying attention to you?" She snickered.

Luz laughed nudging her.

"Maybe, but she's having so much fun talking to Willow, it's cute." She said.

Boscha hummed turning to look.

Willow and Amity weren't having fun.

'They're fighting...' she huffed.

"It is cute for you?" She asked.

Luz nodded.

"Seeing Amity and Willow as close friends is nice! It's like reading the story again of how they're also close." She said.

Boscha did not understand half of what she said, but she nodded with a smile nonetheless.

"Oh, want some?" Luz offered a bite.

Boscha's eyes widened in surprise.

"I do not think such actions can be allowed for me." She grumbled looking away.

"It won't hurt anybody! Here!" Luz still offered one.

Boscha hummed and leaned over and took a bite.

"How is it? I don't think I wrote this kind of food in the book so it must be new to you, right?" Luz chuckled watching her for a reaction.

Boscha huffed shrugging.

"It has a sweet yet peculiar taste, it's also quite rich too." She said.

Luz smiled.

"Hey,"

They both turned to see who called.

"Who do you think you are..?" Amity was glaring fire at her when she stood between them and dragged Luz away from her.

"What the hell were you thinking!? If you wanted that, you could've asked me to buy you one!" Willow pulled Boscha by the ear.

Luz meekly smiled waving.

They were going in different directions now.

"S... See you tomorrow." She said.

Amity frowned at her.

Luz raised a brow.

"What wrong, Amity?" She asked.

"Do not ever... Feed anybody your food." Amity hissed.

Luz snickered and fell into a fit of laughter.

"Are you jealous?" She asked.

"No, I am not jealous, I am your girlfriend. Seeing someone get fed by you is worse than getting caught almost sleeping on your shoulder." Amity gave her a stern look of disappointment.

Luz laughed assuring her.

"Ok, ok! I promise I won't make you jealous again, so stop frowning for me, ok?? You look like a grumpy cat with that face," she huffed.

Amity hummed.

"C'mon, give me a smile, querida, please??" Luz cupped her face.

Amity's face wasn't that chubby but there was that to it.

She stared at Luz and for a moment thought it over before smiling.

"I am sorry for making you sad." She said.

Luz chuckled.

"I'm not sad, silly! You should just stop making those grumpy faces for me, it doesn't suit you at all! You really make yourself look like a grumpy cat!" She scoffed.