23

Luz slapped her face hard, causing a loud smack to be heard in the room.

"Luz?!" Amity shot up grabbing Luz's hand.

"Why did you hit yourself!?" She worried loudly for her.

Luz snapped from her trance completely and laughed.

"Sorry! I was just uhh... In a bit of a trance back there." She assured.

Amity frowned, worry still evident in her face as she lowered Luz's hand down from hers.

"I would gladly accept it."

Amity and Luz took their attention back over to the more horrible situation at the moment.

Emira was now on one knee in front of Viney.

"Uhh--what??" Viney was confused before sputtering out, "no??? But seriously, where'd you pull that sword out from?? You're not even wearing those belts that come along with those to be carried around easier!"

Emira smiled, standing up, she held Viney's hands together.

"You don't need to worry about such things, I promise myself not to take my weapons out unless necessary." She said.

"Weapons!?? There's more!?" Viney sputtered.

"Oh, boy." Luz sighed.

"Of course, a girlfriend needs to know more than just a sword for their partner." Emira charmed.

"Girlfriend!?? Partners!??" Viney yanked her hand out of Emira's and backed away standing beside Jerbo who had his hands raised like a criminal in fire range.

Emira was confused.

"Ok!" Luz yelled, catching everyone's attention as she rushed over, raising her hands while standing in front of Viney and Jerbo.

"I'll..!" Luz continued, trying to gesture Emira to take a step back.

Emira shrugged and sat back down beside Edric.

"I'll---... I'll be upstairs teaching Viney and Jerbo EVERYTHING! They need to know!" Luz stammered trying to shove both Viney and Jerbo upstairs.

There was reluctance evident in both the older children who were shoved up the stairs.

Amity and the twins watched as Viney, Jerbo, and Luz disappeared to go upstairs to talk about private things. It'll be mostly Luz telling her problem, sharing it to Jerbo and Viney, teaching them everything they'd need to know for a start, and explaining what had just happened back there.

...

Knocking softly on the door, Amity and Luz were both greeted by the stillness of everything.

"Hmm... I thought they'd be here--"

"Baby sister!!!!"

"Aaughh--"

Crash

Thud

Clash

Luz watched by the front door that had been slammed open when two guardians had thrown themselves unto Amity without hesitation or even second thoughts.

Amity groaned trying to sit up from the ground.

She sighed before saying, "Luz, please meet Edric my older brother, and Emira my older sister, they are twins if you were wondering why they both have the same face."

Luz meekly smiled waving at them.

Although, she was a little wary over the fact that the year gap between the twins and Amity was only two years and they dared to jump on her. Well, Amity was a rock, stabbing her with anything won't give her deep wounds but will only give her bruises and grazing.

"Oh, you've brought back a very special human, baby sister." Edric said while examining Luz at a fair distance.

"Right," Amity sighed again, standing up, she dusted herself from the somewhat dusty ground.

Even though the twins do a daily routine of cleaning since their parents would be disappointed if they hadn't, it was still slightly dusty. Must've been their boots.