56

Cough

Cough

Cough

Coughing, she didn't expect it to fume out explosive gas at her right before she could cut it in half.

Hissing, she wiped her face.

It stung but it wasn't enough to make her cry.

"You damn beast..!" She hissed at it and drew out a strength-enhancing spell.

...

Crash

Bang

Crash

Thud

Bam

Bam

Matt was awoken by the sound of utter destruction.

He rushed out of the bed and downstairs in a panic.

"Was ist los--!? Hupp--!"

He was immediately yanked by the back of his shirt and to sit on the steps to dodge a claw swinging for his face.

"Dämonen." Edric wiped a bit of grime off of his face.

"Dämonen ..?! Wo ist Augustus?" Matt shot back to his feet.

"Unsere kleine Schwester hat ihn, wir haben ihm gesagt, er soll an einen sichereren Ort rennen." Emira yanked the sword out of the demon's back.

Blood soaked both the sword and floor.

"Wo ist sie mit ihm hingegangen?" Matt asked drawing a spell to hide his ears again.

Finally having enough mana to be able to at least defend someone.

The twins exchanged glances before answering one thing to him, "Sie ging in den Wald, wo es für die Dämonen weniger attraktiv ist, zu gehen."

...

Dry leaves crunched under her boots as she continued to run deeper into the woods.

The growls and snarls grew fainter behind her, the more she ran.

Jumping over a small river, she stopped on the other side.

"Urghh..."

Amity winced feeling her left knee ache further.

The arrow was still stuck on her left leg.

"Scheiße." She knelt lowering Augustus with her.

Reaching for the arrow, she yanked it in one go whilst biting down on her scarf.

She growled unto the scarf and heaved drawing a healing spell to herself.

But Augustus was in a much terrible state than her.

'Ich hoffe, Luz kann es mit den anderen gut machen ...' with that thought in mind, she pulled his shirt up to examined the bite left on him by one of the dark wolves.

She huffed.

It was much deeper than she thought.

Drawing a spell to it.

Augustus yelled in pain to immediately make her pause stopping.

'Nein, ist es vergiftet ..!?' she checked the wound again, this time, she created a small bundle of fire in one hand to see better.

"Scheiße! Warum jetzt!?" She yelled to herself.

"Mattholomule..?"

Amity flinched stopping on her yelling.

"Nein, es ist Amity, Augustus." She corrected him as she stood up to get water from the river.

"Oh ... Ok, aber ... wo bin ich ...? Mein ganzer Körper tut weh, er brennt ..." Augustus was muttering unconsciously.

Amity brought a bottle of water with her and sighed.

Grabbing a clothe from her bag, she offered it to him.

"Beißen Sie darauf, es wird wie ein Höllenfeuer brennen, um das Gift zu entfernen, bevor ich irgendeine Art von Heilung anwenden kann. Und jede Heilung über den ersten Stufen zu verwenden, könnte für Ihren Zustand gefährlich sein." She said.