Chapter 16

Faith pov

It was an hour before midnight.Faith went down to the kitchen alone and asked the house elves for some hot chocolate.

Faith was from her common room walking alone to the kitchen because she craving for some hot chocolate.The truth she sneaked out from Gryffindor common room without the others realized.

After getting some hot chocolate Faith was walking back to Gryffindor common room but she caught a glimpse of Sirius black wondering around the corridor and went outside of the castle.She then decided to follow after him.

Soon she saw Sirius meet with her brother and Peter outside the castle.She was curious about what they planned to do.Is it a prank?

James,Sirius and Peter snicking up towards the whomping Willow.The tree start moving.But then,something surprised Faith.

Peter start to shrink and turned into a small fat mouse.Faith watched Peter ran towards the whomping Willow in his rat form.He then pushed a knot on the root and the tree stop moving and stand still.

Faith then saw James and Sirius leaped forward and dissapeard into the tree.The rat following after them.

Faith knew she can't get too close to the tree,for she knew it would crush her into pieces.But how could she touch the knot again.She obviously cannot turned herself into any animal form.But she could use magic to touch the knot for her.

As she walked near the whomping willow,the tree began to start moving.She immediately took out her wand and pointed at the branch near her.

"Wingardium leviosa."She cast the branch and it started floating in the air.She then pushed the branch to the knot.

The tree suddenly stop moving and Faith immediately leaped forward into the tree.In there she walked through a dark corridor,a long dark corridor until she finding herself in an old house.

Just then she heard a weird noises coming from upstairs.She decided to carried herself to the noises.She slowly went upstairs and find a door.Faith walked towards and cracked open the door.

And she saw a stag,a dog,a rat and a werewolf.

She is lucky because the werewolf are asleep when she open the door. The three other as she can see the stag,the dog and the rat was looking at her with shocked .

The black dog pull faith clothes with his mouth and  take her outside of the room. Didn't want the werewolf to wake up and hurt Faith.

They walk until they are far away from the room,the black dog changes back to his original form and Sirius black was stood in front of Faith instead of the black dog.

"You're a animagus!"Faith almost said it out loud.She just feel so much surprised.She can't believe her eyes.

"Slow your voices little Potter,we didn't want to wake up Remus and why are you here?"Sirius replied back to faith.

"Remus?"is he the werewolf inside there?"she asked him.Faith looked a little nervous."I saw you wondering at the castle and I thought you and the other wanted to prank someone then I followed you here."

"Listen little Potter,we need you to keep this little secret.And yes,to answer your question it's Remus inside there's.We three James,Peter and me we are animagus."