Chapter 10

***

The morning breakfast in the great hall was ironic.It is because some of slytherin student turn green in color.Their skin,hair everything is green.Aurora and Faith finds it really hilarious.

Some of them already goes to the infirmary to asked for help from madam Pomfrey.Unfortunetely,she tried to bring back them to normal color but don't success.The color will be remained for another few hour she say.

The Marauder's along with Aurora and Faith sit together at breakfast that day.All the Marauder's giggles seeing some Slytherin student turn green.Same as their robes color.Faith and Aurora just control their laugh,not to provoke the Slytherin student.

"Whoa,today is green day."Sirius say loudly and laughed.

"You know padfoot,this gonna be a memorable day of my life."James said to Sirius.Remus just ignore them two,he just eat his breakfast while Peter laughed along with the others two.

Then Severus Snape enter the great hall with all over him with green color.

James,Sirius and Peter laughed at that sight.They didn't expect him to turn green too.Faith already know about that.She saw Snape eating the pudding.

Snape make his way to the Marauder's table instant of going for his house table.He approaching them all.

"You look lovely Snape with green all over you,it's looks goods for you."James said to Snape still laughed at him.

"Ahaa,he looks like a troll."Sirius added,makes all of them laughed more.

"I know this is all your doing,you better admitted it."Snape muttered,he looked so angry.

"What?Sorry to disapointed you,but this is not our doing."Sirius replied."but we wanted to give awards to anyone who's doing this.This is bloody brilliant."

"Stop denied it,I know you all was involved."Snape still don't want to give in.

"You must have put something in the food last night."Snape still don't want to tolarate with the Gryffindor.

"Are you stupid?you know right that we can't get into the Slytherin common room?so,how do we put something into your food?"James asking to Snape.He make his face looks confuse.James really good at pretending.

"I don't know,maybe you slip in the common room or maybe you let your sister help you."

"Don't you dare accuse my sister,Snape."James said sternly.Its true his sister is the one who put the liquid into the food but it's better no one know about it except for the Marauder's.

"They both was there last night."Snape said and turned to Faith and Aurora.

"I don't know what so special about her that both of those Slytherin fight against each other last night."Snape hissed to Aurora.He looked so tensed.Aurora immediately turned red.So now is the moment where she need to tell James everything.Stupid Snape and his bloody mouth.

"What is it?what do you mean?"James ask immediately.Aurora and Faith sighed.This gonna be long.All the Marauder's give attention to what he's gonna say.