Chapter 21

Faith pov

"Ro,wake up Ro!" Faith yelled at her twin sister ear. She didn't want to wake up her other two friend Annis and Jade but she need to talk to her sister Aurora.

Aurora slowly wake up from her sleep."what is it Faith?Why you wake me up in the middle of the night?" Aurora hissed slowly.

"Don't be suprise but I need to tell you about this. My heart felt like it's gonna explode anytime soon if I didn't tell you." Faith tell Aurora back.

"What do you want to tell me?"

"Ikissedregulusblack."Faith said to Aurora but Aurora  couldn't understand it.

"What?"

This time Faith said it slowly for Aurora to understand. " I kissed Regulus Black."

"What!!!!!!Are you serious?"Aurora shocked with what Faith tell her.

"I'm serious Ro,I think I like him. He is so nice." Faith face form a small smile. She can't forget the moment his lip crash onto her. It's a wonderful moment for her.

"As long as you happy I'm happy too."Aurora smiled at Faith.

"Let's keep this secret for now,don't want James and Sirius make mess about this. You know how Sirius always thing about Regulus." Faith blabbering slowly.

"Noted sister,I'll keep my mouth shut." Aurora make a zipped shut at her mouth.

"Go to sleep, it's already late."Aurora lay back at her bed and Faith make her way to her own bed.

"Goodnight sister." Faith slowly said to Aurora.

"Goodnight Faith."

***

Aurora pov.( Few month after )

"Happy birthday to you,happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to Aurora and Faith,happy birthday to you."

James, Sirius, Remus, Peter along with Lily Evans, Mary McDonald, Alice Fortescue , Marlene McKinnon, Annis and Jade were celebrated Aurora and Faith birthday party at Gryffindor common room.

A unexpected event have occurred with Lily Evan  andtn James Potter. Looks like they are in a open relationship. And ofcourse James couldn't  not shut up about Lily even for one minutes.

The Marauder's already prepared cake for Faith and Aurora birthday. They both cut the cake and share the cake with everyone in the common room.

After opening present from the Marauder's and the others. Aurora went to her dorm with Faith.

As usual,her special present must have been arrived on time. On her bed,there were a small box with a card with it.

Aurora went to take Leo and put him on her bed. She then seat besides Leo and grab the card with present.

"Whoa,another present. Who is it from?" Faith asking to her twin.

Aurora open the card and it's reveal a beautiful words and wishes from her boyfriend,Ezra Mulciber.

To Aurora Potter.