Chapter 11

***
Aurora Pov

"What are you doing on the ground?"Mulciber asked to Aurora who is sit on the ground.

"What are you doing in here?"Aurora asked back.

"I just come back from the owlery,on my way back to the castle."Mulciber answered.

"I was doing homework in here."Aurora said.

"It's getting dark already,why are you still outside of the castle?You should get back to the castle soon."

"Yeah,right."Aurora wanted to ask for help from him.But she suddenly felt embarrassed towards him.What should she do.She don't want to be eating alive by some animal in there.

"Don't be too late,I'm going back now."Mulciber said.He looks tensed a little.And there's is something that bother him.He is not himself.The Mulciber Aurora knows,like to tease and flirt with her. there's is something wrong with him today.

Mulciber takes a few step back and walked away from Aurora before she called him back.

"Mulciber,wait!"Aurora yelled.She gonna need his help or die in there."I need your help.I got tripped by the roots in here and I can't stand up or walked properly."

Mulciber stop and walked back to Aurora."You hurt youself?How long have you been here?"he asked.Then check her leg.He tried to lift up her leg but Aurora groans in pain.

"Awww,It's hurt."Aurora hissed.

"I don't know any spell for a broken bones."Mulciber said.He wanted to help her but don't know the perfect spell for it.

"I don't know either."Aurora exclaimed.

"Could you get someone for me?to bring me to the infirmary.It's already getting dark in here."Aurora said to Mulciber.

Mulciber looked at Aurora.He was supposed to be away from her.But something pulled him towards her like magnetic.He feel sore when see she's in pains.

"You don't trust me to bring you there?Is that what you mean?Mulciber voice was deep.

"It's not what I mean,I just don't want to troubling you."Aurora utter quickly didn't want him to make falsed assumption of her.

"It's dangerous to leaves you alone in here."Mulciber exclaimed."besides it's getting dark already. Let me bring you back to the castle."

"I don't want to troubling you."Aurora said.

"You're never troubling me."Mulciber get up and help Aurora to stand up with his support on her waist.They both could feel the electricity once they touch each other but they just ignored it.Get back to the castle before it's too dark is more important right now.

Aurora takes a very slow step to walked and she also hissed in pain whenever her feet touch the ground. Looking at her pain,Mulciber decided to carrying her in his arms.He picked her up bridal style.

"Mulciber,what are you doing!Put me down back!"Aurora was shocked with Mulciber drastic action.She now is in  arms of Mulciber.She struggling to get loose from him.Very close to his face and can felt heat radiating from his body.