Chapter 24

Aurora pov

Aurora make her way to the potion class together with Faith,Jade and Annis.

Once she enter the class,the Slytherin were already there. She open her potion book to prepare for her lesson.

Few minutes after that Professor Slughorn come in and greet the all.

"Good afternoon everyone. Today we will learn about...."As Profesor Slughorn continued his lesson Aurora gaze turned to the other student in the class.She looked for Evan and Regulus but they two were no where to be found in the class. Regulus and Evan were always seat near to Faith and herself. She were wondered where were they two.

Something hit her in the head,the event at the Malfoy. Didn't they also went there? It's that means they also involved in joining the dark lord?

Turned to Faith and she asked her about Regulus and Evan. "Why did I not see Regulus and Evan?Regulus is someone that wouldn't never pass potions classes."

"Ohh,Regulus said his mother ask him to go back for a few day." Faith replied slowly to Aurora since they are still in the class.

Aurora shocked, is that mean what she think is right. Evan and Regulus also invited to the event,meaning they also joining the dark lord.

"Why did you ask Ro?" Faith asked to Aurora since Aurora just put a blank expression on her face."

Its not her place to tell Faith about it. She will tell her but not right now.

"Nothing, I just wondered where were they." Aurora lie.

***

Mulciber Pov

Wearing a dark black coat looking,Mulciber entered the Malfoy manor along with Avery and Nott.There are few others will join them also. He also saw Evan Rosier along with his best friend Regulus Black were there.

They were one year younger than him,why did the dark lord wants them to join now.The dark lord must have something to plan if he recruit  younger student as his follower.

The dark lord will be given the dark mark to the new recruit. Avery has made his way together with his father to the end room to get the dark mark. Leaving Nott with him.

"What were you feel?scared?" Nott asking to Mulciber.

"No,nothing to feel actually.Just wondered how the feeling once the mark on your wrist." Mulciber answered slowly. From far he can see his father were talking to the Malfoy. Abraxas and Lucias Malfoy.

"Well,my father said that for a few second we will feel a burning sensation and its hurt like hell. But then,you will be alright." Nott telling to Mulciber.

Mulciber just nodded what Nott said to him "What actually you feel right now,Nott?"

"Terrified but I'll manage." Thiago replied back.

Mulciber father come near to the both of them. As always he looked serious and maintain a stern face.

"Hello,Mr Mulciber." Thiago greet father of Mulciber,Jared Mulciber.