Chapter 1

***

The Potter Manor was so silent and no  sound can be heard.But per usual the silent wasn't going to last much longer.It is because the Potter household full with teenager growing up with their parents.There is Fleamont Potter,Euphamia Potter,James Potter the eldest,Aurora and Faith Potter the twin.

  James Potter is a tall,thin man with hazel eyes and has a very untidy hair that stuck up at the back.He is a very protective brother of Aurora and Faith.He loves his sister more than anything.But he is more close with Faith than Aurora.

James is one year older than the twin.James has been school for 5 years at hogwarts while his sister will start their fifth year in Hogwarts this time and this gonna be their first year in Hogwarts because before this they both attended school at Beauxbatons academy of magic.Something happen and makes them goes to Hogwarts this year.

The first twin is Aurora Isabel Potter,the middle child.She is so gorgeous and sweet.She has medium dark brown hair,hazel eyes that can make anyone fall in love with her.The most important thing about her she is very smart and rational.She do what she likes and don't care about what other people think.She likes freedom and don't want to be controlled.She also likes to read and spend more time in the library.It is her favorite place.

The second twin is Faith Daniela Potter.The last child.The third one.She has long dark brown hair,hazel eyes just like her twin.Faith and Aurora share many same features but not totally same because they are non identical twin.

Faith are notoriously very social person,she loves to chatter and she will dazzle everyone she meets.She just naturally gifted and has enviable knack of making everything she does looks easy.She also loves doing pranks just like her brother James.And one of her pranks at her previous school make her being expelled from the school.

***

Aurora Pov

Aurora is sleep peacefully and suddenly she hear the voice of their house elf Dolby.She wake up quickly realise today is first of September.

''My lady,Mrs Potter ask Dolby to wake up both miss Aurora and miss Faith earlier today because she said you both have a train to catch''.

Dolby have served the Potter family since Aurora still an infant.Dolby is so hardworking and royal to the Potter family.Dolby already like a family to Aurora.

''Thanks Dolby,give me few minutes to get ready and please bring my trunk down the hall".

"As you wish my lady."Dolby take the trunk with him and gone.Aurora get up from her bed and get ready.

Aurora walk down the stairs of the house and go to the dining room.James and Faith voice can be hear from far.Aurora knew that James and Faith are very close and they have the same character.They are very compatible together.

Aurora takes seat besides her mother and begin to eat some bread with strawberry jam.Strawberry is her favorite after all.

"Mum,James said I will place in hufflepuff because Gryffindor is not suitable with me."Faith tell her mother.

"Any houses is ok darling,every house have their character and qualities."Euphamia said."You and Aurora just need to be confident in yourself."