Chapter 13

***

Aurora make her way back to the common room,once she get into the common room she saw the Marauder's together with Faith.Aurora headed to them.

"Why are you wearing Slytherin scarf?"Peter asked when he saw Aurora wearing something not her house color infact a green one.Faith turned her looked to Aurora,her clumsy sister forgot an important thing.How she gonna explained about that.

Aurora just realized that she forgot to give back the scarf to Mulciber.How she gonna answer that infront of her brother and the Marauder's.

"It's Evan,he lend it to me." It's better tell them that Evan lend it to her than Mulciber.At least They knew that Evan is her potions partner and they can't do anything about it.

"You're close with Rosier?"James asked to Aurora.

"I guess so,he's nice."Aurora said.It is truth that Evan is a nice guys.He never treat her bad even though she's a Gryffindor his house enemy.

"You still need to be careful,he's still a Slytherin."James replied.

"Yeah,I know James."Aurora answered back to her brother.

"James,have you packed for Christmas break?"Faith suddenly asked to James.

"Do I need to packed?"James asked to Faith back.Faith rolled her eyes at her brother.Such an irritating brother.

"What's wrong with Sirius?why he's so quiet today?he's always the loudest one within you all."Aurora asked.She noticed he's been quiet since she arrived.

"Padfoot is in a badmood,he doesn't like going back home."James answered for Sirius."You know right Pads,that you can come to our house anytimes.You are always welcome."James turned his looked to Sirius who is sit at the couch.

"I still need to go back,mother asked me to come."Sirius said slowly,he still not in a good mood.

"How about you Remus and Peter?where will you celebrate your Christmas this year?"Faith asked to the two of them.

"We both going home,celebrate with our family."Remus answered.

"Well,hope you all have a wonderful Christmas."Aurora wished to them.She spot Sirius still in his sour face.It must be because he not willing to go back to his house.But Aurora can't do anything to help him out but just wished him a great Christmas.

***

"Merry Christmas Jade,Annis.."Faith hugged them two before make her way to her mother and brother who is already waiting at the platform.

After Faith wished to both Jade and Annis it's Aurora time to wished them two."Merry Christmas you guys,I gonna miss you two."

"I gonna miss you too Rory."Jade said.

" I'll see you when I see you babe."Annis stated."ohh, that's my family.I have to go.Bye Rory,Jade."Annis make her way to her family.

"Then,I see you when I see you Jade."They both laugh at Aurora mocking after Annis.

"Alright Rory,bye."Jade said to Aurora and she leave Aurora alone.Aurora make her way to her family.They all have been waiting for her.