Chapter 19

Aurora pov

It was the most awkard moment Aurora have ever feel. In front of her standing Evan and Regulus. Their faces were showing that they were shocked seeing Mulciber and Aurora together in a compartment.

"What's your problem Rosier,Black?Suddenly entered in here."Mulciber standing up to faces Evan and Regulus. Aurora still seat at her place just looking at Evan and Regulus.

"What she's doing in here with you?Are you okay Ro,did he hurt you?"Evan asked to Aurora as he make a step to Aurora.Before Aurora could answer to Evan ,Mulciber stoping Evan takes a step near Aurora."Just stay there gorgeous."Mulciber asked to Aurora.

"What did you do to her?"Evan asked again,raising his voice to Mulciber.

"Well,you need to calm down a bit don't you think?And why would I want to hurt my own girlfriend?"Mulciber said to Evan.Mulciber also feel burning through him.Aurora belong to him and he feel outrage of Evan cause it looks like Evan fancy Aurora so much.Worried about her so much.

"What?"Evan taken aback hearing mulciber words.Regulus was just as shocked as him but he remained silent.

"You got to be kidding me,Mulciber. You and Aurora?"Evan asked.He don't want to believe what Mulciber just said to him.Why would someone like Aurora,a sweet little girl being in a relationship with someone like Mulciber.

"I just don't believe what you just said to me. It's so stupid."

"Why would I need your opinion on that, it's Aurora choice to be with me."Mulciber answered,he have to tell Evan his relationship with Aurora or Evan will try to caught Aurora attention.Mulciber put his hand into his pocket or else Evan will got another bruised from him.Mulciber could not hold his anger if someone wanted to take Aurora from him and he already knew this boy Evan Rosier like his angel,Aurora.

"I think you two should leave."Mulciber said to them both.

"I won't without Aurora. You're dangerous."Evan replied back ready to find his wand in his robe.Aurora get up from her seat and stand besides Mulciber. She didn't want this matter be worse.

"Evan...I don't want you to found out like this. But I can't undo the time. I'm sorry I didn't tell you soon enough."Aurora knew what she's gonna tell him will hurt but he needs to know.

"It's true Evan,we are together. It has been for few month.I don't want anyone to find out about it. We been in secret. Well,you know the Potter's and Mulciber's  are not on good terms."Aurora turned to face Regulus.

"Faith also knew about this."Aurora added.

"Really Ro?didn't he hurt you?"Evan asked to Aurora."How come you being with him?"

"No,he didn't hurt me at all."Aurora smile a little to Evan.

"I'll tell you everything later, couldn't we?Now,I think my family already expected me.I talk to you back Evan,you don't have to worried,I'm alright."Evan slowly nodded.

"I don't want you near my girlfriend Rosier. She doesn't need to explain anything to you."Mulciber added.He doesn't even trust Evan.

"Mulciber he's my friend,you can't do that."Aurora hissed slowly to Mulciber.

"If only he thought you just as friend."Mulciber said,he knew they are potions partner and there's nothing he can do to stop their friendship.