Chapter 3

***

Aurora and Faith just finished their first class together.Now they were heading to their second class which is Potion class with Professor Slughorn.Thanks to Jade and Annis for give them direction to the class.

Once they arrived at the classroom.Slytherin student already inside the class waiting for class to start and of course only the front place empty because most of Slytherin sit at the back row of the class.

Aurora and Faith sit next to each other.After a few minutes later Professor Slughorn came.

"Hello class,I believe this is your first potion class for this year.As I remember we have two new student.Aurora Potter and Faith Potter,welcome Miss Potter."

"As always I like to partner my student with different houses.I already make a list for it.
I will read it now and after that please switch your place next to your partner.

Aurora and Faith just follow the instructions given by their professor.

"Danforth and Williams,Davis and Fortescue,Potter and Black"

"Sorry sir,which Potter?"Faith ask Professor Slughorn.

"Oh,sorry there's two Potter ofcourse. Faith Potter with Regulus Black. The other Potter with Evan Rosier."Professor Slughorn answering.

"Wright and Rivera,Thomas and Greengrass"
The list go on until the end. After that Slughorn makes the student change their seat.

Everyone already change their place according to the list. Thank God,Aurora and Faith are not far from each other. As Regulus Black and Evan Rosier are mate they probably seat next to each other.

"As for today,we will learn about draught of peace.Can anyone tell me what is draught of peace is?"Professor Slughorn ask to the whole class.Aurora hand immediately raise in the air.

"Yes,Miss Potter?"

"Draught of peace is a potion which relieves anxiety and agitation. Its ingredients are powdered moonstone,syrup of hellebore,powdered porcupine quills and powdered unicorn horn."

"Very good Miss Potter,ten points to Gryffindor."Professor Slughorn impress with Aurora intelligent.She is so brilliant.

"As mention just now,draught of peace is a potion which relieves anxiety and agitation. If you overdoing the ingredients can put the drinker into a deep sleep or worst death."

"Now turns to page 26. The ingredients and direction to make the potion are there.Try to make a perfect draught of peace with your partner.

***

Faith POV

"You heating the cauldron,I go get the ingredients."Faith ask Regulus and walk to the ingredients place. Regulus just do as Faith ask.

Brewing potion with Regulus is not so easy.Faith got confused sometimes whether it's her turn or Regulus turn to stir the potion. Then,she just let Regulus do the rest.

After few minutes brewing the potion. They need to wait for the potion to get ready. Faith try to talk to him. Try to make a conversation.They will be potion partner for the whole year and ofcourse they need to talk to each other.