Chapter 23

Aurora pov

After detention with Professor McGonagall Aurora went straight to Slytherin common room to meet Mulciber since her brother James not following her anymore. But to her not so good luck no one were there to help her get Mulciber talk to her. Aurora waiting for someone to get her to talk to Mulciber.

She wait for a few minutes until someone approach her. A boy wearing Slytherin robes.He looks the same age as Mulciber.

"What's you doing here Potter?" The boy asked to Aurora.

"I'm sorry,could you please get Mulciber for me? I need to asked something to him." Aurora reasoning with the boy.

"Just said it you want to meet him,Potter." The boy walk in front of the door and said the password.

"Salazar."

The boy said to the portrait and it's open the door to the common room. Aurora just stand still looked at him.

"Come on,you said you want to meet him."

Aurora gulped.Did he just invited her into their common room.

"I just need to talk to him and I am confirmed that I'm not welcoming to your common room since I'm a Gryffindor. Why don't you just get him for me?" Aurora replied.

"You coming with me or you can just asked anyone else.You decide." The boy answered Aurora back.

"Nevermind then.Can you please tell him that I want to see him?" Aurora tell the boy.

" I can do it." The boy said with no emotion in his voice.

"Well,thank you Mr..?" Aurora didn't know the boy name.

" Nott, it's Thiago Nott." The boy telling Aurora his name.

"Well,thank you Nott." Hearing he reveal his own name gives shiver to Aurora. Knowing that a very powerful magical family heir is infront of her.

Nott is one of the oldest magical bloodline. From what Aurora read from her book. Nott family is so powerful and richest. People respect their bloodline very well. But they are very secretive. No one knows where the actual Nott's mansion is.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you Nott,and thank you for helping." Aurora smile a little to Nott and make her way back to her Gryffindor common room. She will meet Mulciber next time. Even though she missed him so much.

***

Mulciber pov

Mulciber were seating at his bed reading his father letter over and over again. His father said that it's almost time. His father told him that he will join them soon.

James Potter,Aurora brother knew about his relationship with Aurora and to hell with that he didn't let Aurora to talk to him at all. Mulciber feeling irritated with James Potter,every time he try to talk to Aurora he will probably being there too.

Mulciber thought of Aurora. She probably never gonna approve of whatever he gonna be. Taking the dark mark means he is willing to do whatever the dark lord asked. What if the dark lord asked something that will do great damaged or ever hurt someone he care.