Chapter 8

***

Aurora has been avoiding Mulciber for a week and she will continued ignoring him for now.

Aurora and Faith along with their friends Jade and Annis was spending their time in Hogsmeade.

First they went to the Honeydukes to get some sweets.Aurora buy cauldron cake and pink coconut ice.While Faith buy a lot of sweet in Honeydukes.There are Acid pops,Chocolates frog,Liquorice wands and Pumpkin pasties.Jade and Annis also buy some sweet for their self.

After spend time and money at Honeydukes they went to the Three broomstick.

Ofcourse the three broomstick full with Hogwarts student.Lucky for Aurora and Faith their brother along with his friends already there.So they four join in with James and his friends.

Jade and Annis take place beside Remus and Peter while Aurora and Faith takes place besides James and Sirius.

"So how Hogsmeade?Is it wonderful?"James ask to her sister.He knew that this is Aurora and Faith first time in Hogsmeade.They never went here.Its because they busy with their previous school and never have time to went here.

"It's lovely James.I love it."Aurora answered.

"Hell yeah boys,I love Honeydukes very much.Its likes chocolates heaven in there."Faith tell them all.Sirius chuckle.

"That's explain the bags you hold little Potter,how many chocolates and sweet did you buy in there?"Sirius ask curiously.He been looked at the big bag Faith holding.

"Ohh padfoot,you didn't know this little Potter is very talented when it comes to sweet and chocolates.She can buy the whole shop."James laughing along with the others.

"It's truth,Faith is a chocolates lover.If you hungry or wanted a sweet just get it from her.She definitely have them in her pocket."Aurora add.

"Ahh,same with Remus here. Can't get seperate from his chocolates."Sirius says.Remus who hears his name's got call by Sirius show his fist to Sirius.

" Don't you dare insult my chocolates here, you're the one who always steal my chocolates,Sirius."Remus replied back.

"Yeah,I once saw he stole your chocolates in the common room,Remus."Jade added as she smile.Poor Sirius.

"Aww Jade,don't accuse me."Sirius make a sound.

"James,before they all accuse me stealing their chocolates we better headed to Zonko.We need to buy those thing."Sirius says to James.He got up from his seat and wear his jacket.James also get up from his seat following Sirius.

"Auww,are you sulking Sirius?They are just joking."Faith ask him.

"Me?sulking?No dear Faith,it's just we need to buy something from Zonko shop."Sirius answered her.

"Let's go Remus,Peter.We need to buy those thing."James said to Remus and Peter.They two got up and ready to go with James and Sirius.

"Wait,wait,What thing actually?"Aurora ask to her brother.

"Is it obvious Rory,they going to buy something for their next pranking."Annis answered for James.