Chapter 22

Aurora pov

"Ohh shit."Aurora hissed slowly to Mulciber who is besides her. Her brother and Sirius were walking toward them. Mulciber put a straight face,he knew this time would come no matter what. He's dating a Potter.

"What bloody hell you do with my sister?" James brutally ask to Mulciber. James looked at him with pure hatred.

"I didn't do anything Potter."Mulciber replied back to James. Before Mulciber could say another words James throw his fist to punches Mulciber. Mulciber who is didn't expect the punch fell to the ground.

Didn't satisfied with James attitude,Mulciber get up and throw his punch to James. They were fighting each other.Sirius try to stop them but can't.

"Mulciber stop,James please stop." Aurora try to stop the fighting but were ignore by the two others.

"Protego." Aurora put a spell to separate they two from fighting each other. The spell made them both thrown asides.

"Don't you lie to me,we bloody saw you two kiss. What's this all about Ro?Didn't he forced you?" James stand up from the impact he got from Aurora spell. Mulciber get up too.

Their faces were both bruised and bleeding. Mulciber walked back to James side to pull him into another fight but were stop by Aurora.

"You think you're so tough huh Potter?"Mulciber angrily said to James.

"You can go to hell,stop disturbing my sister." James hissed back.

"James,stop. He didn't even forced me into what ever you saw. I'll explained to you but not now."

"No,I want you to explained now. What did you mean by he didn't force you?" James tell Aurora.

Explaining everything to James will makes everything mess. But Aurora knew she don't have any reason to give him. Aurora turned to Mulciber then to Sirius before she talk to James.

" I'm with him." A simple sentence that could make James blood boil to higher.

"What did you mean by that Ro?" James yelled at Aurora. This would be the first time her brother yelled at her. Tears were almost form on Aurora eyes. She were shocked by James yelled. She knew he were very disappointed in her.

"I'm sorry, i didn't mean to keep it secret but knowing you would behave like this once you know,I scared what would it be." Aurora hold her brother hand,looking him direct in his eyes.

"I can't believe this." James hissed slowly looking at Aurora and to Mulciber.

" You must have put love spell on my sister. Stay the fuck away from my sister." James said to Mulciber and drag Aurora far away from him.

"I won't listen to you,she's mine." Mulciber try to held Aurora back to him. But he got punch from James. Her brother immediately hold Aurora and drag her.

"James,stop...you can't do this." Aurora pleaded to James. Mulciber means everything to her. James still dragging her far from Mulciber going back to the common room. Some student were watching James dragging Aurora forcedly with her eyes crying. Sirius just following both of them silently.