Chapter 15

Aurora Pov.

Aurora was seating next to Evan in the potion class. Proffesor Slughorn was lecturing at the front class.Evan didn't loss his chance to talk to Aurora.This is the only time he got to talk to Aurora without any disruption.By distruption he mean James,Aurora brother and his fellow Slytherin who is anti Gryffindor.

"Hey Ro,how was your Christmas?"Evan asked slowly at her.

"It's perfect.How about you Evan?"Aurora asking back.

"As usual,Christmas with the family.My father relatives come to our house celebrate it."Evan answered to Aurora.

They went silent after that as proffesor Slughorn asked all student to writes an essay and submit it on next class.The class over and Aurora packed her thing into her bag.And bring out a box then hand the box to Evan. It's the bracelet she wanted to return to him.

"I wanted to returned this to you. It's a gold,it's too expensive Evan.I don't deserved it."Aurora tell Evan.

"Keep it Ro,it's for you and you only."Evan returned the box back to Aurora.The class already empty,only they two were there.

"But Evan,we were just knew each other.Yes,I agreed if you said that we were like best friend. You're really great friends but that bracelet is so much expensive."Aurora tried to plead Evan to take the bracelet back.

"Ro,If you consider I'm your best friend,please accept the gift I give."Evan replied back to Aurora.

"Evan.."

"Please,Ro."Evan pleaded Aurora.

"Fine,I'll take it if you insisting."Evan smile to Aurora.He happy when Aurora finally accepted his gift.

"Well,let's me put in on you."Evan excited to put the bracelet on Aurora hand.He put it nicely at Aurora's hand.

"It's beautiful,thanks Evan.And please don't ever send expensive gift again."Aurora told Evan.They two make their way out of the classroom.

"Can't promise you that,Ro."

"It's only you call me Ro,everyone else call me Aurora or Rory."Aurora tell Evan who is walking besides her.

"Why?you don't like I call you Ro?"

"No,you can call me Ro.I just don't get use to it."Aurora answered.Talking with Evan was easier.He never make Aurora feel complicated.

" I'm going back to the common room to get book for next class.I meet you on our next class,alright?"Evan tell Aurora.

"Alright Evan,I'll see you later. Don't forget what I told you just now.No more expensive gift."Aurora said to Evan.Evan just smile at her words.Like he gonna listen to her eventually.

"No promises,Ro."Evan waves goodbye and walked to direction back to his common room while Aurora walked to the great hall to have lunch.The idea of returning the bracelet to Evan is failed.

***

Faith POV.

After the Christmas break,Faith don't have much time to talk to Regulus until their potions class.