Chapter 20

Aurora Pov

Late in the midnight Aurora were seating at the mini library at her home. There only two days left before the break over. She and her siblings gonna going back to Hogwarts.

She were reading a muggle book.A story about some fantasy world.She was reading alone until her father Fleamont Potter approach her and seat besides.

"Hey daughter,what are you read?"her father asked.

"Just some random muggle book dad,it's already late dad.Why you don't sleep yet?"She asked her father. It already midnight she so sure that everyone else asides her father and herself already sleep right now.

"I just gonna go to the kitchen to get some water,then I saw light in here. I knew it's you. You're the only child will be in here until midnight. You remember right,when you are younger you sometimes fall asleep in here until morning?I was so panic when you're not in your room. I thought were kidnapped." Her father chuckle a little remembering the time when his memories with his little Aurora. Aurora chuckled along with her father.

"I love reading dad,I just fall asleep back then and this couch were so comfortable to sleep on."Aurora answered her dad. She remember the memory her father told her. Her father was so panic back then.

"You can't sleep Ro?What is it?Is there something you want to told me?"Her father asked.

Aurora sighed slowly. Her father always knew if something troubling her. Between her mom and her father she much more close with her father. Her father much more knowing her. He can senses of something bothering her.

"It is about the Rosier boy?Is he your boyfriend?"her father asked looking Aurora in the face.

"What?no. He just my friend. In fact he could be one of my bestfriend. You know how much I hate being around new people. Not hate actually but I were prefer to be alone with my book and just some close friend. Then,he become my potions partner. I get knowing him from the class we had together. He is so nice but he just my good friend.

"Then,why he looked grumpy when both of you were leaving the train?" He asked more. Aurora could never tell her father that she actually with a Mulciber's or can she tell her father actually?

"Actually,I'm with someone else. I can't tell you who but he is a student at Hogwarts and he is not Evan Rosier."

"Ro, I never prohibit you being friend or relationship with anyone.I just hope you will be happy and comfortable with anyone you being friend. I know you were much wise in making decision rather that James and Faith."

"But dad,what if I make a bad decision?" Aurora asked.

"None of our decision is wrong dear. The choice we make rather good or bad we can always make it right even if it is a mistakes at first."

"I know you're a good girl Ro,I know you can handle things on your own but if you need any help don't hesitate to ask me. I believe in you my daughter."Fleamont kissed Aurora forehead." I better head to bed,it's already late now and I'm working tomorrow."He said and get up from the couch.

"Goodnight dad,I love you." Aurora saying goodnight to Fleamont.

"Goodnight Ro."