1

♡♡♡

It's just another boring day for the dreaded highschool boy. Every day feels the same. Unlike the other teenagers his age, he doesn't feel the drill, the energy in partying and clubbing so he doesn't go to one.

He wants to seek for something that would give him adrenaline rush. Something more exciting than making out with girls and partying at the popular kids house.

He kicked the can out of his path with a groan, "I hate him, I hate him, I HATE HIM!". Lucky for him, there were no one around to witness his sudden outburst. "It's not like I force them to skip with me...", he sighed.

He continues to walk through the dark path on a school night to get some fresh air. He knows that it is obviously dangerous but that's the point basically. He lives by himself in the school dorm and by now, you can probably guessed that he snucked out from there.

His body hair started to stand up straight and shivers ran down his spine. He doesn't have any clue on what's happening but he likes this feeling.

A smile grew on his face as he wrapped his arms around himself, providing some heat to his body. In a better mood, he skipped happily with not a single fuck to his surroundings.

Without him noticing, he's in the alley way that no one dare to walk through in night time as they heard many murderers roaming in this place. There were only rumours though but they still avoid it.

"Look who do we have here!"

The boy stopped dead on his tracks, surprised by the sudden voice, he's guessing who's calling out to him. Since he loves to live his life dangerously, he turned around, facing the guy with a smile never leaving his face.

This crept the other guy out but he wasn't planning on backing out from his set target.

He slowly walked closer to the boy and circled around him. "What a pretty boy you are..", he complemented while still checking the boy out.

"Thank you! It's not everyday people call me pretty", the highschool student respond happily. It's seems like this whole getting cat called in the dark thing really doesn't bother him at all.

He was going to get pin to the wall by the creepy guy but he slid to the side making the guy hugged the air instead.

The guy face planted onto the ground because of the lack of support. The highschool boy was having the time of his life as he laughed out loud while holding his stomach.

"A-And you c-call yourself a-a murderer?? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

This made the guy angry and quickly got onto his feet. He then took out something from his pocket which the boy made it out as a knife, a pocket knife to be exact (lol).

Without saying anything, the guy just dived in with his knife to stab a bitch but the boy obviously dodge it. He was expecting that move and can read the guy easily.

The guy went for the boy's neck but it backfired when the boy kicked him in the balls. He gripped his little friend in pain and kneels down. "Ow, that must have hurt..."

The guy just glared at the boy as he can't really do anything at the moment. "Smile!", a flash went off.

The highschool boy put his phone back into his jacket and with one last look at the pathetic self proclaimed murderer, he walked away with hands in pocket.

There is still a smile on his face. This is the adrenaline that he wanted. Living in cautious everyday made life more exciting don't you think?

Surrounded by danger in every corner, there's no way he could survive this world if he's scared of them. That's why he learned to love them.