HARRY POTTER AU

Hello, hey, what's up

If you guys read my Fate By Chat book, yall probably already know what I'm here for.

It is to promote my new book, again lol.

And this time, it's a Harry Potter Minsung AU! Yay!

Wow, so original..

But anyways, it called "Rivals << minsung >>" and this is the cover of the book : ⤵

If yall read my other books, expect that I will be spamming the same thing until I'm done with all the books yeah.

Moving on, here are some descriptions of the book.

Slytherin and Ravenclaw have been house rivals for decades because the house of intelligence once accused the Slytherins for being death eaters.

Incoming Han Jisung, a sixth year Ravenclaw, who managed to cross paths with Lee Minho, a seventh year Slytherin that people believe is a death eater.

Death eater is known for their hatred towards the muggles, and Minho does too.

Han Jisung is a muggle, very aware of him being the death eaters' enemy.

On the night of Christmas, a feeling blossom for one of them in the Forbidden Forest.

Thanks again for reading Mafia's Heart and voting!

I'll start uploading the new book's chapter on 18 October 2021.

And you know me, I'm the author who always keep their promises ;) so stay tuned!