9

The boy got out of shower with an oversized shirt, showing off his collarbone and no pants. He always wear boxers only and his roommate is never bothered by it.

He started making a sandwich for himself to get his mind off of the things that he and Jeongin had witnessed.

"Listen, you need to look out for the people who have a snake tattoo on the back of their neck, they're part of Stra-"

They're part of Stray Kids? There's many people in the world who got a snake tattoo at the back of their neck so how could he knows the real Stray Kids member?

He doesn't even know the design or the details of the snake.

Whoever is their members, Jisung will make sure to come up with a plan to ruin them. He may be just a normal local gang member but he always got away with anything easily, no matter if it's school or other people.

He will make sure to get his 3Racha members back. The boy would have to meet up with Jeongin for the plan.

His thoughts were cut off when the sound of door open and incoming his roommate.

Jisung lifted his eyebrow as Hyunjin kept on smiling like an idiot he is, "Why are you so smiley?", he asked hesitantly.

"Can't I be in a good mood~?", the taller answered while still smiling. It actually scared the hell out of Jisung. That smile can hold many secrets that even the boy couldn't tell what it is.

"Something must have happened right?"

"Well, you can say it like that.."

Jisung just watched as his roommate skipped into the bathroom with clothes in hands. He must have lost his mind.. , the quokka like boy thought.

Hyunjin can sometimes takes too much time in the shower so Jisung literally has nothing to do. He wanted the gang's maknae to rest that's why he didn't text the younger boy.

He could've played the game on his phone but he's getting sick of it and he's too lazy to download another one.

There's actually one more thing that he could do. The boy doesn't really care if he's bothering the other person but he just wants to do something so here he is.

Baboon guy 👣

AYO
HAN JISUNG IN THE BUILDING
ay grandpa u sleepin??
Its 7pm tho???
Wake uppp
Im boreddddd
Hyunjin in the shower
My frieds are away ;-;

First of all,
Stop spamming you little shit
Second of all,
I wasn't sleeping
Third of all,
How is you being bored is any of my business?

Entertain me

I'm busy

Pleaseee
What is more important than me??

Everything is more important than you
Smh

Not you calling your future unimportant smh

My what now?

ANYWAYS
Im bored

So? I'm busy kid

And youre still giving me your attention lmao
✨W H I P P E D✨

Fine then
Have fun on your own