4

Putting his equipments hidden in his outfits, he sighed out of stress, feeling the pressure becoming heavier as the time passes by.

The maknae noticed this and put his hand on the older boy's should, trying to calm him down.

"Hyung, calm down, you're trembling.."

Jisung looked at the younger in  panicked. There are so many what ifs going through his head right now and none of them are positive ones. He couldn't help to think that he's going to mess it up at some point.

This is not like any other mission they have done. This one is involving murder.

One wrong action and they all would die in Stray Kids' hands. This is the main reason of the quokka like boy's anxiety. He absolutely doesn't want anyone to die tonight, especially Jeongin.

"There's no turning back right? I really have to do this tonight right? I'm going to kill someone in two hours", he rambled.

He couldn't stop walking back and forth, waiting for the 3Racha's leader to get to the venue. Both him and the younger boy in front of him will sneak in once they get the leader's signal.

"Hyung, stop it! You're making me nervous too!"

It's not like the younger boy was any better. He felt like pissing himself while waiting for Chan. The boy was assigned to search for Poto and possibly capture him at that. They aren't planning to kill the guy just yet unlike Song Hanju.

"J.One? I.N? Can you hear me?"

Both of their perk up at the sound of their leader's voice. Jisung, who is now J.One, respond to the other nervously.

Their plan is starting. Chan has arrived to the venue and Changbin has successfully hacked into their CCTV so that both boys could sneak in without having a high chance of getting caught by the security guards. Those built men are literally everywhere!

Hopping off from the black van they were in, J.One head to the back with I.N using his rock climbing skills, climb up the walls to head to the roof.

In ears secured, J.One started to follow the directions Changbin, who is also known as SpearB, lead him to. He stopped on his tracks and rushed back behind the walls seeing some guards guarding the elevator.

"SpearB, are there any other ways to the hall?", he whispered into the ear piece. Glancing back to the guards, he is sure that they won't be going anywhere soon.

"Uh wait... Oh! The East section! There aren't as many guards there but you still need to be cautious, you got the gun right?"

J.One turned the other way when he was suddenly facing the elevator, almost exposing himself to the guards. "Yeah, do you know where the target is?", he asked. He was planning to dress up like the guards, full on suit but since Stray Kids' securities are insane, he thought that he was just going to get caught easily.

They probably have a whole list of workers memorize in the head so here he is now, dressing in all black with mask and cap on.

He searched for the East section that the older mentioned but little did he know, he just got lost in the huge venue. As he was about to ask the older about his location, the line was suddenly cut off. "SpearB? Hello? Dude!"

This is one of the situation he thought of. There would always be something that goes wrong whenever they do a huge mission. The boy panicked because he doesn't know why his earpiece wasn't working at all.

Hearing loud footsteps coming towards his direction, he ran as fast as he can to find a hiding spot. The boy turned to look at the people behind him but dipped once he made eye contact with them.