13

"Where are you going?", the quokka like boy asked when he saw his best friend packing up his luggage.

Hyunjin glanced at him before replying, "I have to go to Daegu tomorrow, Minho hyung need me there..", he looked back up to Jisung to see his reaction.

"Why? Stray Kids?"

The taller best friend just nodded his head at that. It was kind of a last minute thing so he was a bit in a rush now. "Felix will follow us too, you can take care of yourself right??", he asked.

This just made the shorter boy huffed in disbelief, "Of course I can take care of myself! Who do you think I am?!", the boy exclaimed.

He couldn't believe that Hyunjin is still treating him like a kid even after Minho had tell him off.

"How long will you be gone?"

Jisung would have to admit that whenever his roommate is out doing his mafia thing, he always feel lonely in the dorm and he is sure that's what the other felt too when he's away for 3Racha.

Hyunjin finished off his packing by zipping up his luggage, "Mm.. Not that long, like.. Three days I guess?", he answered.

He stood up to search for food as he was feeling hungry. The taller felt bad for not telling his best friend earlier about him leaving but it's not like he's leaving forever right?

He will be taking his leave tomorrow afternoon after school so Jisung would have no one but Jeongin with him, which is great.

This might sound crazy but Jeongin and him are planning to brake into Stray Kids's base while their mafia leader is away. This is a perfect opportunity for them to find out whether the other 3Racha's members are still alive or not.

Of course they're not going to just save them the first time they go to the base, they would be killed instead.

That's why they wanted to explore and make a map for the base before they finally free their members, so that they could be more careful.

Jeongin had give the older boy the tracker that Midnight Blade used after doing some modifications to it. Jisung had just in time put the tracker into Hyunjin's jacket while the taller was away for food.

With this, both boys could see where the three important Stray Kids members are.

Jisung is not that dumb, unlike the Midnight Blade, he didn't put the tracker in the pocket but instead, he implanted it in the spot where the taller wouldn't even think of.

He had more than enough time to do it before Hyunjin came bursting into the room with foods in his hands and another two boys behind him.

"I thought you went away for food, didn't know it comes with two kids?"

His best friend laughed and put the plastic bags on the table, putting it away. "Thank god they're free, we can sell them to the black market for money and get more food", he replied.

The Australian boy just giggled at this and sit down Jisung's bed, besides the owner. "What about I chopped your limps off and eat it myself?"

Everyone turned to the maknae in concerned and scoot away from him slowly. "He must be really hungry...", Felix whispered to the quokka like boy.

"Anyways! Since Yongbok and I are leaving tomorrow, we're having a feast today!"

"You made it sounds like you guys are going to die.."

"Anything could happen boy"

Hyunjin took out his phone and seems like he was texting someone before getting off and prepare the food. "Minho hyung and Seungmin are coming over", he announced to the three boys on the bed.