7

The highschool boy dragged his luggage filled with clothes through the dorm hallway in devastation as he absolutely doesn't want to go back to school. Someone just had to force him to.

Arriving at the very familiar room, he knocked on the door and wait for his roommate to open up.

It took him awhile to realize that there's nobody in there. Isn't he supposed to be here? , the boy thought. He then leave his luggage in front of the room and goes to see if there's any spare key in the mailbox.

The two roommates usually left their spare key in the mailbox in case one of them forgot their own keys.

The boy found the key fortunately and goes to unlock his room. He was right, nobody is in here.

The room's condition still look the same just like how he left it to be meaning that his roommate a.k.a best friend haven't come back to the dorm for the past few days.

He decided to just let the other be because like everyone said, he is not a kid anymore. His best friend can take care of himself. He is sure that the boy will be here with nothing terrible happened to him.

He put away his dirty clothes and go clean himself up before getting ready for morning classes.

Toasting himself a piece of toast, he put on his school uniform and pack his bag.

He was about to put on his shoe when suddenly someone knocked on the door. With confusion, he stood up and open the door, gasping as he saw the boy he was thinking about.

"What the hell happened to you?!"

"You're being too loud in the morning, jeez.."

His best friend complained while seemingly unbothered by his shocked reaction. Hyunjin is a drama queen, he had probably gotten used to it by now.

"How couldn't I be when you get in the room with BRUISES ALL OVER YOUR FACE AND WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAND??!", the older and taller best friend exclaimed loudly.

The taller boy tried to touch quokka like boy's injured hand but when the other suddenly hissed in pain, he stumbled away from the boy, afraid of hurting him more.

"This is why I said that I can't leave you alone!", the older then guides the younger to the bed, offering him the toast he just made.

"It's not a big deal Hyunjinie.. Just a few punches", and a shot to the shoulder , is what Jisung wanted to say but he thought against it.

"You called THIS, a few punches?!"

The older cupped the younger's face, inspecting all the bruises and the wounds in concern. "What happened anyway? Who did this to you??"

Now, Jisung already had a plan in mind. He's going to blame it on a gang, more specifically, the Midnight Blade gang. Of course he couldn't say that he escaped the fight himself because Hyunjin would never believe him so he told the taller that another gang had come to save him.

"And who is that gang?"

"3Racha"

The younger watched as the taller's eyes widened and mouth agape in disbelief. Was it that surprising? "Uh, can you.. Repeat the gang's name again?"

Jisung narrowed his eyes to him. Hyunjin was acting weird. "3Racha..?", the boy said with hesitation, seeing the other's expression fall.

It was quite for a bit before Hyunjin started asking him questions. "How do you know it's them?" , "What do they look like?" , "How old are they?" and "What kind of masks were they wearing?"