3

"Eliminate Song Hanju"

Both boys widened their eyes, glancing at each other before looking back at their leader. "Uh... Eliminate who now?", Jisung asked hesitantly.

They both could hear the way the oldest guy sighed, clearly was already regretting his choices of people for this huge task. "Song Hanju, he will be in the the gala to meet up with Poto", he said the name again.

Seeing the the confusion plaster on their faces, he explains more about those guys, "They're going to exchange information about our gang with Poto's gang, in short, they're going to betray each other's gang.."

Jeongin raised his hand slowly, grabbing the oldest's attention. "Okay um.. We know that Poto is from the Midnight Blade gang but... Who is Song Hanju?", he asked curiously.

"He used to be our gang member in 2017 but left after a car accident that injured him to the point where he was bedridden for the rest of the year"

Both boys wanted to ask more about this Song Hanju guy but decided against it. They took the file that was handed by their leader and flipped through it.

"But why would he be in the gala though?"

All of the members in the room looked over to the door and saw the powerbuff guy, entering the said room.

"Why didn't you just come tomorrow, you already late as hell hyung", Jisung scoffed after checking the time.

The guy just rolled his eyes at the quokka like boy and sit down besides him. They weren't having it when Changbin came in late but decided to let him off so they could continue the meeting.

"To answer your question, both Hanju and Poto are planning to get Stray Kids to eliminate us by doing the exchange informations process at the gala", Chan explained, taking in the other members' sour expressions.

"Can't we just capture them? I thought we weren't suppose to kill..?"

This made the oldest member sighed. It's not that he's mad at Jisung, it's just that he was disappointed in himself, for not coming up with other ideas, one that doesn't involve killing people. It was their moto to not kill anyone in the first place.

Unfortunately this is the only plan he can think of. "If we capture them, Stray Kids might find out and think that we're trying to sabotage them but if we kill Hanju and maybe Poto too, Stray Kids might think that we were helping them"

The members in the meeting started throwing glances at each other. None of them were confident enough for this. For Jisung, yeah he likes the danger but this mission could go south and possibly get the other members killed.

He wouldn't want anything happen to them. He already think of them as family so if anything, he would be the one to do this mission. "I'll do it"

Raising his hand so that the leader could notice him, all of the members look at him in surprise. They all thought that Jisung was too nice to kill anyone even though he's the closest to becoming a psycho, the boy was just too friendly to have dead people's blood on his hands.

Chan also seem worried about the boy's decision. You don't have to say that the oldest doesn't trust the boy because he does but this mission can lead a real traumatic experience.

The reason why the leader don't kill those guys himself is because he's going to be one of the guest for the gala so he couldn't just bring any weapons nor drugs to take off the guys. He wouldn't want the mafia group to see him as an attacker.

"Are you sure about this J.One?", he asked, referring the boy to his code name. Jisung just nodded his head confidently, eyes sparkle with determination to make whoever the heck Song Hanju is, regret for betraying 3Racha.