12

"If I fall, make sure you sing WAP at my funeral, it's the only way I can die in peace"

"Hyung, I don't think I can do that, your father is going to beat my ass"

"Just tell him that it was my last wish"

"Nuh uh, I'm not going to let you die when we haven't even started our plans yet"

Jisung sat down on the edge of the school's roof top. "I'm trying okay?", he sighed, zoning out to the calm blue sky above them.

He has been in contact with Minho for about two weeks now. They didn't get to meet each other due to both of them being busy and for Hyunjin, they already made up with each other.

The quokka like boy pretend to sulk for awhile before forgiving his best friend. He needs the taller to believe that he was just another normal weak boy that doesn't like violence when in reality, it's the opposite.

"I'm pretty sure Midnight Blade gonna attack soon, just don't know when..", he already explained about the tracker incident to the younger.

Lucky for them, Jeongin had recently joined a computer club so he got to know more about hacking and stuff in just over three weeks as he is a fast learner.

They found out that it was indeed a Midnight Blade's member that put the tracker on Jisung that night so now, they just have to wait and see.

The gang must have known about 3Racha's disappearance and found out that Jisung and Jeongin are still free. They probably wanted revenge which is absurd to them because Stray Kids only came for 3Racha, not the other gang.

"You put it in your dorm right?", the younger asked.

"Yeah, they're not that big of a gang so if they want to attack us, they probably going for the dorm first"

Jeongin jumped over the rail and sat besides Jisung on the edge. He was trying to think of something when he suddenly realized, "Hyung", he called out for the older boy.

He got a hummed in respond so he continues, "Aren't you scared of heights?"

They both looked at each other, dumbfounded. "I forgot...", the older started to panic and grabbed onto the younger, making the boy panicked as well.

"WHY ARE YOU GRABBING ME?! YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE US FALL!"

"JEONGIN AH! SAVE ME!"

"HYUNG STOP!"

Both boys are sitting in the principal's office, head hung down in shame as the principal look at them in disappointment. "Han Jisung and Yang Jeongin..", she started out.

The younger hate it when someone doesn't get quickly to the point but he already knew what he's here for.

"You both went into the restriction area and almost fall to your death!", the principal exclaimed. Someone just had to report it to the teacher about them hanging out on the roof top.

Well that's maybe because they were screaming like crazy while holding onto each other, afraid of falling off the high edge.

She continues, "I'm greatly dissapointed by the both of you, you guys used to be such great students.. What happened now?", hearing that sentence couldn't make Jisung feel better about himself.

He's already struggling with the gang and mafia stuff and now school? Sheesh. "We're sorry Mrs. Hong...", the quokka like boy apologized on behalf of the both of them.

He felt bad for dragging Jeongin into this mess. He doesn't want the principal to punish him for something the boy didn't do. But again, he was the one who's willing to follow the older.