EPILOGUE

Birds chirping everywhere as the sun shines brighter than any other day. It seems like the nature is in a good mood today.

The now 25 years old mafia leader drove down the street, heading to a special somewhere with a flower bouquet full of white roses. He was told that this person loves flower, especially white rose.

It's been a long time since he first visited the place as he began to get busier in Seoul that he even tends to neglect his own well being.

A certain quokka like boy sure would've scolded him if he was there with the mafia leader but he wasn't.

Turning off the engine of his car, he stepped out of it along with the flower bouquet in hand and fixed his black suit as he walked under the arch.

His pace was calm and relax, totally taking his time enjoying the sunny day.

This actually reminds him of the first time he visited this place. He remembered himself crying out of pity he had for this person but now he knows better.

Every beginning has its endings and every ending is the start of a new beginning.

He learned to accept that some people in our lives can't stay forever and that one day, he needs to let go of them. This is what a certain boy thought him.

Walking through the cemetery, he glances at every other graves, wondering how those souls ended up here and their story of death.

He gotta admit that he caused a lot of people's death but that just a part of life. Nothing could prevent it from not happening.

We were born to die.

How ironic that the mafia leader used to tell himself that he won't care or be effected by any of his close friends and family's death but look where he is now.

He's a mafia and it's a rule to not feel any emotion for anyone's death. He should've known what's coming for him.

Stopping in front of a specific grave, he looked down at the person who was kneeling down on their knees to pay respect.

The person is the same as the mafia leader but of course, they were even sadder.

Minho just let the person have their time as he went forward to put the flower bouquet on the top of the grave, smiling a little at how pretty it looks.

"H-Hyung..?"

He turned to the person calling his name and smile even wider, getting on his knees along with that person. He brought the person into his arms as he comforts them, "Shh.. It's okay..", he whispered sweet nothings to their ear.

After awhile, the other broke the hug and stare at the mafia leader, "W-When did you get here?"

The other wasn't informed about the older coming to visit the grave as he was busy with mafia stuff.

"Yesterday, I thought that I would visit here first then see you but you're already here.."

He carresed the tears stained cheek of the other softly as if the person was very fragile and delicate. He's scared of breaking them further.

"I miss you baby..."

The person quickly threw themselves into the mafia leader's arms again, wanting to be comforted as their worst moment.

It was only then he realized that he was messing the older's suit up that he stopped and pulled away in an instant, starring at the suit with regret.

Minho however, didn't know why the other suddenly pulled away. He thought that he had accidentally hurt them.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?"