14

"HOW ARE YOU SO FUCKING DUMB?!"

All the members shudder at the loud screaming of their leader. "THE ALARMS EXIST FOR A REASON YOU FUCKING DICKHEAD!", the mafia leader grabbed one of their collars in anger.

The fire in his eyes was so big that even his right hand man couldn't calm him down.

To summarize all of this in short, the reason why Jisung and Jeongin had an easy win yesterday was because many of the Stray Kids members thought that it was false alarm.

Like think about it, who would even dare to break in the Stray Kids base? No one. That's why they lost in yesterday's fight.

They have too much confidence in themselves. Too egoistic.

Jisung heard how Hyunjin complained how their members are all not that great in knowledge and full of egoistic people. He took this as an opportunity to trick the members.

There were about twenty people stood in front of the fuming mafia leader, if we include those who died last night then about forty people.

"You know what? All of you will be sent to Italy, clearly, you need to get your shit together", Lee Know chuckled lowly at the growing fear in their eyes once he mentioned Italy.

Italian's mafias are known to be very merciless so if you ever made a single mistake, you can just lost your head at the snap of a finger.

Stray Kids is everywhere all around the world but their Mafia unit in Italy is probably the worst.

Lee Know very so often visited his group's unit there. It's probably one of his favorite unit in Stray Kids.

The pleading of his members could be heard as they desperately kneel down before him, begging the mafia leader to not send them to their Italian's unit.

"Face your mistake, this is a lesson for you to not be brainless anymore", Lee Know scoffed and stomped off from the scene.

He had found the remaining piece of I.N's mask and according to the CCTV footage, the guy behind the mask had a sinister smile on his face after killing bunch of the guards in the basement.

The mafia leader gotta admit, the guy had some skills and the potential to be in his group but before that, he needs to make sure that this I.N guy is caught first.

They found out that there's still two more members of 3Racha that are still on the run. "J.One and I.N sir..."

"So they're the same ones that break into our gala that night? They were the ones who ruined and kill our men?"

"Y-Yes sir.."

The mafia leader smirked at this. He is very impressed at how those gang members managed to do all of these mess even though there's only two of them. They must be very experienced.. , he thought.

They have the brains and the skills, very impressive compared to those dumb men who he called mafias.

He needs to find who those guys are and maybe, have a little talk with them.

"Hyung, don't want to creep you out but.. That guy keep staring you.."

The quokka like boy looked up from his lunch to the younger boy. "Who?", he asked as he looked to where the boy was looking at.

It was the new guy, Park Taehun. Jisung had already gotten to know the boy when he was guiding the other through the school the other day.

The other is a very quiet boy. He didn't talk much nor he pay attention during the school tour.