18

The mafia leader stretched out for a couple of minutes after a long day of work. Watching as the clock tick to 6 in the evening, he remembered that those high school boys should be done with their after school activities.

So far, there were no call nor texts from those boys unlike the other days but he thought nothing of it as he went down to the basement, checking on the people he imprisoned.

"Heyy Chan! Still not telling me??"

The gang leader glared at the obviously more powerful mafia leader, "N-No!", he hissed as the chains around his wrists that was tearing his skins off.

Lee Know bend down to reach the other's height as the Australian male was forced to kneel to the mafia leader. It's been three weeks since 3Racha was captured and yet, their leader still refused to open up, keeping his promise as he was clueless of what's happening to the two members he wanted to protect.

"Why are you so fucking stubborn? What is there for you to hide it, hm? Is it because of those two guys??"

The mafia leader couldn't wrapped it around his fingers onto why the latter chose to keep it a secret even when he was given multiple chances of survival.

What is this guy was trying to hide? "I.N and J.One..", Lee Know started off, watching as the gang's leader expression turned sour, "Hurt them and I'll fucking kill you!"

The mafia leader smirked at this. "I've given you so many chances CB97.. But you didn't want to cooperate"

Chan widened his eyes as Lee Know stand back up, looking down at him with those devilish smirked. The mafia leader was preparing to leave when he suddenly yell, "WAIT!"

Stopping on his track, Lee Know looked over his shoulder with eyes as boring as ever, "What is it?", he asked with monotonous voice.

He hates it when people decided for a last minute decision. It's a waste of his time. For him, time is money so he gotta move fast.

"The members-"

The gang leader was interrupted when someone busted into the Torture Room, panic plastered on their face as the person rushed up to the mafia leader, shocking him a bit.

"Have you tried calling him??"

"If I haven't, we would not be standing here dumbass.."

"Hyung, are you sure he's just late?", the maknae asked the tallest guy in the friend group as they waited in front of the school ground for their quokka like friend.

They still haven't met Jisung nor heard from him since lunch. Hyunjin was the last person to communicate with the boy.

He might look calm on the outside but he absolutely panicking and pissing on the inside. With a gang going after the both of them, the tallest couldn't help but to think of the negative thoughts only.

Even so, he still tried his best to calm the other two boys, "You know how Hannie is right? He's always late", he laughed his nervousness off.

The maknae couldn't hold this bad feeling in his gut any longer so he took off to find the missing older boy in the school, ignoring his friends' yelling for him.

He ran and ran to every floors in the Senior's building but all of them were growing empty, with no familiar quokka like boy anywhere in sight.

Hyunjin and Felix decided to join the maknae's plan as they split up so each of them could check the other school buildings. Even after almost an hour of searching, Jisung is still missing.

Jeongin felt himself growing frustrated with the sudden dissapearence of the older boy. "Oh! Sorry..", he apologized to the person he bumped into.